The 05/03 Update Preview Notes - Comments (Merged Threads)

2Next

Replies

• Arim74
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Captainrrl wrote: »
    EricsonX wrote: »
    Wait, new PVE version of Rey, whats that mean? Or just, Rey's being added to Cantina nodes?

Never mind, I just figured it. For crying out loud, throw me a fricking bone here! I've been farming Rey for 2 months+, STILL don't have her unlocked.
    Wait, new PVE version of Rey, whats that mean? Or just, Rey's being added to Cantina nodes?

Never mind, I just figured it. For crying out loud, throw me a fricking bone here! I've been farming Rey for 2 months+, STILL don't have her unlocked.

Finally got her to 6*. She now in guild shop

If you want to farm Rey you will do well to join a guild. She appears in the guild shop all the time.

Well, haven't seen her there yet.
  • Options
    Will double rewards include Challenges today? That would be nice
  • Options
    Wrong thread oops
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any statistic on what the difference between Rey and PVE Rey are???
  • Options
    Does anyone have any statistic on what the difference between Rey and PVE Rey are???

That's a really good question; also I wonder if this change means that "Rey" as a playable character will change as well soon @EA_Jesse; and will she also be a Jedi/Resistance making her playable with the Skywalker lightsaber
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    Sorry, what does PvE even stand for?
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry, what does PvE even stand for?
    Player vs Environment. As opposed to PvP, Player vs Player
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Bug Fixes
    Lando Calrissian’s leader ability now also applies to Rebel characters.
    Grand Master Yoda no longer grants himself Critical Chance up when using the ability on Greedo.
    The description for Tusken Shaman’s Rite of Savagery ability has been updated to correctly show that it gives additional health based on all negative status effects that an enemy has instead of just DoTs.

@EA_Jesse What about Ewok Scout???? I've made numerous threads in the bugs section about this, but nothing has been done. Yoda always steals Dodge Chance up from him, even though there is nothing to steal, It's a part of Scout's abilities, not a buff.
  • DarthGozu
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Scorn wrote: »
    Bug Fixes
    Lando Calrissian’s leader ability now also applies to Rebel characters.
    Grand Master Yoda no longer grants himself Critical Chance up when using the ability on Greedo.
    The description for Tusken Shaman’s Rite of Savagery ability has been updated to correctly show that it gives additional health based on all negative status effects that an enemy has instead of just DoTs.

@EA_Jesse What about Ewok Scout???? I've made numerous threads in the bugs section about this, but nothing has been done. Yoda always steals Dodge Chance up from him, even though there is nothing to steal, It's a part of Scout's abilities, not a buff.

@EA_Jesse Poggle is also a Master Yoda's dodge dealer.
  • Darth_Vlad
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, i was wondering if Anakin was worked on yet? He seems to be doing good damage today but in not sure if thats cause you guys buffed him or cause of crit damage my leia is giving him
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Darth_Vlad wrote: »
    Hello, i was wondering if Anakin was worked on yet? He seems to be doing good damage today but in not sure if thats cause you guys buffed him or cause of crit damage my leia is giving him

He wasn't touched @Darth_Vlad they're silent giving no answers
  • Options
    The only things im not liking are the huge losses in health after the addition of sheilds the difficulty uppage in some of the challenges (cad bane kills evwryone in one turn **** **** off that is) and the fact that every time i go to borrow a hero there is nothing but captain phasma and the clone wars emperor where the **** is the support in those two for a jedi team or any other team for that matter
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    I just did my first arena battle today and it felt like watchin' a movie in SloMo. I won with just 18 seconds left. Anybody else experiencing this?
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Arim74 wrote: »

If you want to farm Rey you will do well to join a guild. She appears in the guild shop all the time.

She rotates in and out with Ima Gun Di, Luke, Resistance Trooper, and Snow Trooper; I don't think there's anybody else other than Gamorrean Guard and Jawa Eng.
  • Vikingo
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Rey and her insta kill I envy, but yoda/rg/any other meta... I squash. They make things difficult but not impossible. Not a dollar spent on this slot game btw.
  • Nothermike
    394 posts Member
    Options
    Arim74 wrote: »

She rotates in and out with Ima Gun Di, Luke, Resistance Trooper, and Snow Trooper; I don't think there's anybody else other than Gamorrean Guard and Jawa Eng.

Ewok Elder
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I think there are some lingering issues that have been left without any feedback from EA / CG

1. Evasion leader abilities being too high: Does EA think they're fine as-is or what's-what? There's a major mega-thread going about this subject, surely it deserves a reply.
    2. Improving Galactic War: CG John mentioned something about working on it but we haven't heard any further info
    3. Better scaling of Credits with player level
    4. Better purchasing access to Rex and maybe other Chromium Exclusive too.

@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera
    Post edited by Darth_Jay77 on
  • ElGuapu
    190 posts Member
    Options
    I think there are some lingering issues that have been left without any feedback from EA / CG

1. Evasion leader abilities being too high: Does EA think they're fine as-is or what's-what?
    2. Improving Galactic War: CG John mentioned something about working on it but we haven't heard any further info

@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

+1 on 1-3 haven't given much thought to 4.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    ElGuapu wrote: »

1. Evasion leader abilities being too high: Does EA think they're fine as-is or what's-what?

@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

+1 on 1-3 haven't given much thought to 4.

With raids now, characters like Rex are really good. Many of us missed out on him early on and there's no way we can drop $1k+ in Megapacks to get him. $100 to $200 on Aurodium packs is reasonable I think.