He has a name, it's Fives

Aero
2972 posts Member
And I know many never watched Clone Wars, so I want to share a highlight of his life, confronting Palpatine with his investigation and realizing he was behind it all.

https://youtu.be/2wDmcHk20ZE

Stop calling him nameless.

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Random allergy attack!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Nice scene. Fives would've destroyed Sid 1v1 if they played by this games rules, haha
  • Options
    Haha yeah
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    Nice scene. Fives would've destroyed Sid 1v1 if they played by this games rules, haha

lmao
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options

I would have loved to see that happen.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Sir_Whooty
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Lol GS can solo Sid...Galaxy of Heroes: Where the Dark Lord of the Sith can be rolled up and smoked like a cigar by a nameless Geonosian grunt.
  • Options
    Fives isn't nameless, his name is CT-5555. B)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options

can i add u as ally? KappaPride
  • Options
    dvl009 wrote: »

can i add u as ally? KappaPride

Only 35 allies is so not enough BibleThump
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    forsenRope FeelsBadMan
  • Options

lmao

Yes, he would. And if he had in TCW it would have saved everyone a whole lotta trouble. I love Fives. Such a good character in the show. Showed a real human/personal aspect to the war and the cost of it that the movies just couldn't grasp. Not too many of those clone bro's lived to get old. They were made to age quicker.
  • K4RN4G3
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Clone Wars is in my top 5 series of all time. Hopefully Commander Cody shows up one day to help out Rex n Fives.
    And ****' it out with Hando the Pirate
  • Options
    K4RN4G3 wrote: »
    Clone Wars is in my top 5 series of all time. Hopefully Commander Cody shows up one day to help out Rex n Fives.
    And ****' it out with Hando the Pirate

Bro, fives died