Blatant AI cheating

The AI in this game is a humongous cheat. For some reason a level 60 STUNNED Lunimara Unduli can dodge 10, yes 10, attacks from 5 level 76 characters. Stunned: 'to deprive of consciousness or strength' (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/stunned?s=t). So how does character dodge EVERY SINGLE ATTACK? By cheating that how. out it out is a disgrace!

Replies

• Options
    Not cheating, it's called RNG... Random number generators.

The RNG either works in your favour or not. In this case, you got bad RNG. I can assure you that almost everyone at some point has experienced this. You are not alone.

But it most certainly is not cheating.
  • Options
    Well it seems to happen to me EVERY time i play. Seems a bit unfair don't you think?
  • Options
    In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.
  • Options
    Just been defeated in Arena battles by someone 2000 points weaker than me there's blatant cheating going on in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.
  • Options
    Sh4gp1l3 wrote: »
    Just been defeated in Arena battles by someone 2000 points weaker than me there's blatant cheating going on in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.

2000 points is nothing. Power means little really. Back months ago as I climbed the ranks I was consistantly beat 2,3,4k power more than me no problem.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Lol cheating
  • Options
    I think stunned dodging is silly, just like a door that dodges. It is part of it. Old Ben seems to dodge better when stunned,lol. It is no cheat, just silly aspect.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Stunned dodging could probably qualify as a bug.
  • Options
    I've always said the AI has an unfair advantage more dodges or more bonus attacks. But the AI needs some kind of help it messes up ever battles it's in control of.
  • Options
    It may be random but its definitely biased towards the AI. And ridiculously so. Kylo Ren has no counter attack, unless the AI starts loosing then he counters nearly every attack. Barriss Offee's 'invigorating strike' has regenerated health maybe 10 times for me, but it works overtime the AI uses it. And so on, and so on. These are all examples that its not random and weighted in favour of the AI.
  • Options
    So i just had battle where I missed the AI team 35 times in a row. That is cheating, that's not random.
  • Options
    RNG ya right LMFAO !