What's the deal about the Tank Challenge?

2scars
37 posts Member
i mean seriously, its totally useless. I've already got 393 of the MK IV Phasers (while i desperately need the MK V ones), and got 156 MK VIII Scanners and 383 MK I medipacks. I'd be really happy if they'd put some useful equipment in the high level challenge, since theres no good reason to do it at the moment.

Replies

• Options
    I had to drop down a tier to get power cells. Most days I don't even do the INT challenge.
  • Options
    Heck, I can't even beat the last one. I'm working on Poe and IG100 now, but Poe is 6* and IG100 is 4*. So I STILL can't beat the last one. Never have been able to.
  • ThorsAssassin
    41 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have been wondering about this as well. It definitely seems useless. I currently have:
    • 233 Mk 5 Loronar Power Cell Salvage
    • 498 Mk 1 Athakam Medpac Salvage
    • 150 MK 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage (What are these for anyways??)
    • 407 Mk 4 A/KT Stun Gun Salvage

Would be nice if you could actually use the salvage you get from it. Seems pointless other than the Power Cells I guess.
    Post edited by ThorsAssassin on
  • Options
    It's like someone giving you more fruitcake after Christmas or another turkey the week after Thanksgiving. Thanks, EA, for the continued drops of gear that I already have 300 of and can't use. You shouldn't have. No...really...you shouldn't have.
  • Options
    Heck, I can't even beat the last one. I'm working on Poe and IG100 now, but Poe is 6* and IG100 is 4*. So I STILL can't beat the last one. Never have been able to.
    Hint. Teebo lead.
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    Options

What other toons are you using? My tank team is only 16,794 power and I'm able to auto tier 4. Team is lead by a 4* Teedo, 6* ST Han, 5* Chewy, and 2* IG100. Chewy and Teebo don't have protection, the rest at G7.
  • Options
    I swear those binoculars were meant to be the mk 9 versions you can use to get some characters to gear 9 but someone screwed up and they just went with it.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    I use Bobba lead (yep theres a use for him!), Mace, Fives, Old Ben and Han.

Never had a problem but completely agree about gear. Yoda uses 40 of them at tier 8 and 9 but otherwise I havent found a use for them
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    • 407 Mk 4 A/KT Stun Gun Salvage (Only used by Asajj Vantress)

Would be nice if you could actually use the salvage you get from it. Seems pointless other than the Power Cells I guess.

Daka, QGJ, Poggle, Yoda, Sid, Chirpa, Ackbar, and most importantly UGNAUGHT need these stun guns
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    JSnow54 wrote: »

What other toons are you using? My tank team is only 16,794 power and I'm able to auto tier 4. Team is lead by a 4* Teedo, 6* ST Han, 5* Chewy, and 2* IG100. Chewy and Teebo don't have protection, the rest at G7.

Good to see you're back from the dead ^-^
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options

spoilers NotLikeThis :(
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    • 407 Mk 4 A/KT Stun Gun Salvage (Only used by Asajj Vantress)

Daka, QGJ, Poggle, Yoda, Sid, Chirpa, Ackbar, and most importantly UGNAUGHT need these stun guns

Thanks for pointing that out. I have all those characters geared past a need for the stun guns so I was just looking at my team when posting that.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    I have like 700 mk 4 stun guns. Any hero use them... Like at all? Now mk 5 I need a bunch..
  • Options
    dvl009 wrote: »

spoilers NotLikeThis :(

;-;
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    I had to drop to lower levels on this and the attackers challenge to get gear I need.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133