Best 'Taunt' charactor ?

77tHeDaRkSiDe77
11 posts Member
edited May 2016
Obviously Poe/RG are the common choices but wanna see if anyone is using someone different..

Best 'Taunt' charactor ? 86 votes

Hoth rebel soldier
2%
DarthFionzilawletyamhai 2 votes
Clone wars chewbacca
3%
Nortikka_aikarajuuatomicdog21bhtrumpcc07 3 votes
Storm trooper
2%
SikhoBenCanobi 2 votes
Poe dameron
6%
XceptorCaptSeaWalkerTommyBombadilMalathanaTheMadTwadderSithLordChoon5 6 votes
Storm trooper Han
25%
rocknroll64clhsMcPot45Skeetabyte42godgiven457AnimalMotherDjbzBlankenshipbroFatherToastPowdaEventineElessediltRRReyIAmExceptionSpaceDogLambiDwightHalpertleefDimesandPenniesrenato4571goat213 22 votes
Royal guard
33%
MurTeld3toxGreat_Hippofive2zeroFoojRobbathehuttDarthTRexusShokyinfectiouszombieInternetSwagAegisSaigeDekayingsoulKopfschussDeadHeadAndyTiferBoneslunarwolfJazz66HutteseO___gumpy 29 votes
Sun fac
25%
KeldanorT0mmyB23ElyndriaMegadeth3700Juan123HershBathensquigonkennyBigalFinalGreyJedidbraba01rexfacesNG_189VeridianShakesDrewPowerzAu5t1nelmo0823PatrickGamingjnthn75loiloiloiKunvie 22 votes

Replies

• lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Royal guard
    RG from what I have seen.

however I have not seen Sun Fac in all his glory. he could be a serious contender at least on papaer
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    RG by a mile.
    But also don't know about Sun Fac
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Storm trooper
    Indubitably.
  • Options
    Sun fac
    there is no way to beat a team with even 5* Sun Fac, i can't imagine what a 7* Sun Fac can do
  • Options
    Poe dameron
    Poe's expose's with his taunt and his high speed are great. RG is a close second in my book though, but if his taunt is losing a turn then he's second to Poe.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Storm trooper Han
    Sun Fac needs some more time to be seen. RG is good, but the latest bug fix will see him take a few steps down, I think. RG saves a guy for a round, but making your opponent deal with STH or give your team extra turns is pretty vicious.
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Royal guard
    ZAP wrote: »
    STH is in some teams at the top of my shard that I simply cannot beat.

I believe he has surpassed rg, with the right team comp of course

lol I have a 7 star ST han and I use 4 star rg over him daily

in fact ST han has such poor hp for a tank that I see him in arena with RG to keep him alive. a tank needing a tank is proof something is not right

RG is great because of his auto taunt, even if it lasts 1 turn it's done it's job. but what I really love about RG is his very reliable stun = 100% TM on one enemy
  • Darth_Vlad
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Royal guard
    St Han is no problem for me, imo i dont think he's all that
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Bon_El wrote: »
    RG by a mile.
    But also don't know about Sun Fac

I can beat virtually any team with rg, but there are a few team comps with sth that I can't even come close to beating the last few days. It has to do with all g9 and omegas as well, but sth with g9 on the right team is infinitely better than rg

Han's too easy to kill unless he's backed up by RG. Kill him 1st before he fires his taunt
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Storm trooper Han
    With RG's taunt getting bug fixed I'd have to go with Han, you HAVE to burn him down before he taunt especially if you don't have a dispel on your team.
    Sun Fac can be shut down with stuns which he will eat if he taunts, so you're actually better off not taunting with him if the enemy has stunners.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Clone wars chewbacca
    Chewie --> best character, worst kit
  • Options
    Storm trooper Han
    I've only got four of those taunters, and of them I've only got St Han at 7*, so naturally he is the best!
  • Options
    Gam Guard?
  • Options
    Hoth rebel soldier
    Hoth Rebel Soldier for the win, so glad I chose him, as his health is AMAZING!!
  • Options
    Hoth Rebel Soldier for the win, so glad I chose him, as his health is AMAZING!!

Nearly impossible to farm though
  • Options
    Sun fac
    SF really needs to be made farmable
  • Options
    Sun fac
    loiloiloi wrote: »
    SF really needs to be made farmable

Someday.

Until then, belugas like myself will enjoy him. I'm annoying enough to run 7* SF alongside of a RG lol. A taunt for all occasions.

If you need to mail me...my address is "Arena Rank #1"

No soliciting.