Insane 40k AOE rankor tier 5 phase 4

zavazavazava
36 posts Member
edited May 2016
R4X5uPRzAiE.jpg
Hello, champions of galaxy. :) Can someone explain this? Or it is bug?
https://youtu.be/pu4h1sxY2Fg

UPD: video uploaded
Post edited by zavazavazava on

Replies

• Zetto
    178 posts Member
    Options
    you've outstayed your welcome B)
  • Options
    In Galaxy of Heroes, the Force is with Rancor.
  • Options
    Rekt.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The photo is photoshopped

Look at the blur of it compared to the healthbar & the damage is in a different font/colour
  • Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    The photo is photoshopped

Look at the blur of it compared to the healthbar & the damage is in a different font/colour

Man, i can atach a video, if you would try to help me solve this problem.
  • Options
    He's emulating the game on his computer. I wouldn't expect graphics to be great.

What I am wondering is what kind of crappy team was he running where that rancors hit took out entire team.
  • Options
    Ok guys, give me 10 min, and i will upload video.
  • Options
    It looks like the Rancor was "Enranged", check the ability "Fearsome Foe." It starts with a countdown and after that, you better retreat or be ready to get wiped out...
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hmm looks like he's foreign so maybe the health is in the metric system, however when I add up the damage he received it's well over 100k AoE not the 40k AoE in the title.

So maybe 40k Kilahitpoint?

or

40k metric HP's?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Enraged.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Hmm looks like he's foreign so maybe the health is in the metric system, however when I add up the damage he received it's well over 100k AoE not the 40k AoE in the title.

So maybe 40k Kilahitpoint?

or

40k metric HP's?
    If you notice, Rancor has Offense Down. And still did 20k damage each. Would have done 40k if he hadn't had Offense Down.
  • Munkie
    90 posts Member
    Options
    You pretty much gotta pay attention to when he's gonna enrage and either leave your team to die or bail as many out as you can. I think he automatically 1 shot's everyone once that happens.
  • Options
    Munkie wrote: »
    You pretty much gotta pay attention to when he's gonna enrage and either leave your team to die or bail as many out as you can. I think he automatically 1 shot's everyone once that happens.

Munkie, he was enraged about 10 turns before one-shoted my party.
  • Munkie
    90 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Munkie wrote: »

Munkie, he was enraged about 10 turns before one-shoted my party.

Yeah idk, it's happened to me once. The timer just might be bugged and not accurately reflect when he enrages. The team I was using probably could have lasted until he died, then he just 1 shotted everyone out of nowhere.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    The rancor has had enough of your tomfoolery, away with you scum! *rancor smash*
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!