Client restart for guild prize

Melvil
242 posts Member
I'm really getting tired of this now....can't you do something without messing up other parts of the game....since the guild update this is the n-th time I was forced to restart the game during an PvP fight....it's not my fault that I do my arena battles the same time the daily guild prizes are distributed....several times now that it has cost me positioning in a higher bracket for arena prizes - had 2 fights left in arena and 2 wins needed to do my eacheivement for 500 wins....and ofcourse my client restarted exactly at the end of the fight which I won - but guess what - I didn't gain any rank and my victory didn't count so now I have 1 battle left which will not be enough to get in the higher prize bracket and i still need 2 wins to get my acheivement........I've been swearing outloud for the last 10 minutes and only the desire to get an answer to my question and not get banned from the forum has prevented me from swearing in here, but I did strongly consider it....

And as an offtopic I'm just going to mention that with the guild update 1,2k crystals dissapeared from my account without me spending them on anythig - a ticket was sent to support from where they told me that it was a known issue and that you (CG) are workng on fixng it and my ticket was closed and I havent heard anything since - almost 2 weeks now....

Replies

• Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Wow It feels nice finally getting some attention and answers here.....it took only 8 hours.....good job once again CG...
  • Options
    Hello Melvil, I am not a Dev, but I can make some very good suggestions for you. Here are answers to your points:

1. I might suggest you stop attacking at xx:25 when you know the guild prizes are given at xx:30. For you to do it "n" number of times is somewhat silly on your part.

2. The 1.2k crystals probably disappeared when you bought the crystal gear after the update. That happened from a lot of people because they were clicking too fast and didn't realize they were using crystals.

Here are some answers to your questions. Hope they help!