Shard drops

icyhot090608
173 posts Member
edited May 2016
@CG_RyDiggs
Clarification:

Hello all. Just wanted to confirm and verify again, we have not done any adjustments to the normal RNG drop rates.

We have only doubled the affected drops (Shards, Coins, etc). Reminder that crystals and XP are not doubled.

Best of luck Heroes, and thanks for the continued Support!

CG_RyDiggs

ORIGINAL POST:

Anyone else having an issue with getting double the shards?? Myself and a few of my guild members are getting 0 luck pretty much getting any shards. Went through my cantina energy and got nothing trying to level my jc up for yoda. Did Ls/ds battles and again no drops. Doesn't just seem like RNG issue with it being that extreme. Anyone else noticing this seems worse than the usual?

Replies

• Options
    I think it's just the RNG. I miraculously pulled 24 old Ben shards off one cantina refill, yet received absolutely no character shards from hard nodes.
  • Options
    Niiiiice on the old ben shards! That's pretty epic.
  • Options
    You guys need to pray harder to RNGesus. It's working fine for me. Finally got my 100 Dooku shards. Now I just need to figure some way to get a lot of credits...
  • Options
    just RNG - went after Barriss and managed to get 70 shards in 4 refreshes (yesterdays and todays refreshes)
  • Options
    Hmmm.. if it's just rng, I might dolphin for some more crystals..this event can help me be ready to 7* yoda! Was worried it was a bug and didn't want to waste any money. Thanks for the feedback!
  • djwarcr
    176 posts Member
    Options
    I wish that every refresh would cost the same amount of crystals
  • Options
    I believe their assurances that they did not change the drop rates, but I still got pretty bad results compared to other days. Thanks for the event never-the-less.
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    just RNG - went after Barriss and managed to get 70 shards in 4 refreshes (yesterdays and todays refreshes)

More than what I get in a week. Congrats!
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    7% for me today across all the cantina and hard modes... so sad
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Tried to get my JC to 6 star for yoda he's the last one I need. Pulled 10 shards out of full cantina energy and refresh plus every hard node
  • Options
    I know this is not the place for this post but this is the most user-UNfriendly forum I have ever seen. I want to post a new topic to the general discussion forum but I see NO way to do it and no information on how to post. Please help this noob.