Need advice.

TheLaw
57 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hello Forum members!

Im currently level 39 and im unsure who to farm or which direction i want my team to go in.

As of now my main arena team is Mace(L) 4*, CW Chewbacca 4*, Jedi Consular 4*, Jedi Guardian 3*, and Talia 3*.

I want to make a mostly jedi team (so light side toon farming perfered), but i am open to suggestions.

Also if you can let me know the best strategy to farm for shards and what not, that would be great.

Thanks in advance if i dont personally thank you for your help.

TheLaw

Replies

• dvl009
    529 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • Options
    @TheLaw it can be difficult when your lower levels. When farming you want to look at shipments from the arena and GW along with battles from the cantina. LS/DS battles take to long to farm. If Jedi is the way you want to go then Lumi and a must from GW and you can grab Koth from the arena shipments. In the cantina Old Ben stage 2-f is the first Jedi you will come upon and he has a very good leader ability. Outside Jedi Geo Soldier is an excellent source of dps at lower levels and can be obtained in the cantina 1-A. I have found his shard drops to be the highest, making him the easiest to farm.
  • Options
    Unless you have oodles of crystals, the only things you should spend crystals on is 1) cantina energy refresh, 2) regular energy refresh. Other than Galactic War shop shards, cantina node farming is the fastest way to get character shards. Generally speaking, if you can farm a character shard on more than one cantina node, aim for the lower energy node. Sure, you get slightly more credits/tokens from the higher energy node, but it really isn't enough to make a difference. In the cantina shop, quit buying Guardian shards and go for Qui-Gon, he's much better.
    In Galactic War, go for Lumi straight away. She is invaluable to GW success and she's a jedi as well, so a perfect fit for what you want. You may not have GW unlocked yet.
    Gear is important too. Progress through LS/DS as far as you can until you hit the wall, of which there will be many. When you do, stop and farm gear/shards. You will need two teams for this, a DS as well as LS. Some gear is only available on LS nodes, some is only on DS nodes, so you do have to spread your development over both sides even if you don't want to.
    It's slow going at first, but you gain momentum up until you hit the purple gear farming nightmare. Enjoy the ride.
  • TheLaw
    57 posts Member
    Options
    @Dekayingsoul i will go for that then when my energy is back. Thx for your contribution!

TheLaw
  • Options
    Also: in Cantina shop, never ever buy the ability mats. NEVER. You will have piles of them soon enough.
  • TheLaw
    57 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @EventineElessedil thanks for your help! You and the first guy (i dont count the video guy as first) are pretty much on the same page. I will definently be doing what you 2 have suggested.

TheLaw
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    im hurt :(
  • TheLaw
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Also: in Cantina shop, never ever buy the ability mats. NEVER. You will have piles of them soon enough.

Noted

TheLaw