First Order Officer Questions

I am stuck between taking Daka from a 4 to a 7 or actually investing in a FO team as I have Phasma and Ren maxed with a 5* FOST. (I have a crappy 4* TP).

Is he viable in today's meta? What's his strengths and weaknesses?

Also can someone post his max ability stats? I'm not sure if the ones that are up are right as I heard he got nerfed. Thanks!

Replies

• Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hes great, give me a minute to type out my understanding of fo syn

Ok heres how it goes:

Start battle, their 1-3 faster characters than yours go. If they attack fost, kylo or phasma youre fine

Then its your fo officers turn. He uses marching orders. For some reason it goes to fotp frequently (could be my imagination).

Fotp hits at least 8k damage.

Then its phasmas turn. Victory march:

Fo officer goes again, whoever fo officers "marching orders procced to goes after that (still with offense up btw). Then kylo goes with an all aoe or whatever you choose for him. Its situational of course.

Then its phasma, who will be giving someone a crit a defense down with her basic.

Then fo storm trooper, a 3k crit or def up for the team.

Remember that every one of those attack its a guarenteed crit except fotp extra attack, but chances are it will be a crit too lol.

Basically a full fo squad is ballin. I have them as maxed as a can given restriction with new items.

Kylo and fo storm trooper are always alive till the end. So much hp, prot and retaliating. They save arena battle attempts
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I like FOO because of his speed. Mine often goes first and I have been able to hit QGJ on turn meter with Pinning Shot. That allows me to get in ability blocks and Greedo him down to almost nothing before his first attack. That is if he doesn't dodge the first 600 attacks because Old Man jumpy is leader.

I'm 5 shards from 7* but is he great? Hard to tell. I only have Phasma and Foo and often use them with Boba as leader for extra damage. I am having trouble with pulling the trigger in the million credits to get him his 7th star.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply guys! What is his max abilities and what do they do?
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've got a FO team, but FOST farming has been too slow so I'm using St Han until FOST is up. I really like them. FOO usually goes first in most fights. If the other guy somehow has a faster hero, then FOO goes second. If other team has QGJ, I will try to take out his TM with Pinning Shot to avoid his buff steal. It works often, but can be resisted. Be careful who you try to hit with it.
    Before the Protection update, with Advantage on his team his basic would hit just as hard as FOTP. Now ... well not so much, but still good-ish.
    My FOO is 7*VII L74 A7. All I need is that Mk 5 Furnace to VIII him.
    • Health 11515
    • Protection 5145
    • Speed 137
    • P Damage 1389 + 35
    • P Crit 373 + 45
    • S Damage 1491
    • Resistance 56 + 15
    • Potency 55% + 30%
    • Tenacity 35% + 4%
    My FO team launched me way up my Arena ladder (especially with St Han), but the inability to gear them up any further has caused them to stagnate while competitors are getting better. If your ladder isn't all up in the L77-78 Omega range, they are very much worth investing in.

Edit: Power = 5689
  • Options
    Bro. I highly recommend going after daka. She revives, stuns, heals, and is a person you want to kill immediately in the arena. She's an above average toon that's for sure, I never used first order officer but if I was rating top 10 best toons, daka is in the conversation.