Better raid phase for damage? 2-3 or 4?

Great_Hippo
104 posts Member
edited May 2016
Yes, devour is a big pain. But overall Rancor damage is higher in 4. What have you found?

Replies

• djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Phase 3 states that Rancor is more susceptible to damage. Unfortunately this is being exploited as some guild members are holding off on their attacks until Phase 3 so that they get the larger damage bonus. I love the guilds but they are pitting players against themselves and that takes away from some of the teamsmanship.

But if I look at your question differently, I have had more damage output in Phase 1 and 4 of the raids, specifically because devour isn't there. With Admiral Ackbar and a small number of Ewoks, you can go indefinitely until Enrage sets in and 1HKO's your entire team.
  • Options
    Two and three are the best ones for me, though I haven't seen much of four. One is bad for me because I don't have anyone to reliably remove the deathmark.

Yoda is good against the Rancor for a number of reason so my party stays alive longer, and if by chance I can escape him out before he gets devoured or the rage hits, he can help in multiple battles.

• Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    I've done best in stage 2. That's only 3 tier 5s and 1 tier 4 completed sample size.