RP, Teebo or Tuskan raider??

WJ28
41 posts Member
edited May 2016
Who should I farm out of these 3 from galactic war shipments. Already have ig86 poggle lumi and phasma.

RP, Teebo or Tuskan raider?? 43 votes

Resistance Pilot
27%
HorkenmeiergarubladorStevesaint74MikymateCanadaKoreyWedge_AntillesPyroPuffToukaievanbionbamockAu5t1nMelBotes 12 votes
Tuskan Raider
16%
comandabenAndarcHunterXJDDark0neBobAFeetAsmodeiusEscapeArtist51 7 votes
Teebo
55%
jeremyj26JaceousprimeVodoGwonkAmaltheaInternetSwagMancqurianJpoom105BenadictusNortikka_aikarajuuBonesFatherToastTSWPandamansyingUglukHaydiganGajoNikadoKinnickBlake085Thrumble 24 votes

Replies

• Options
    Tuskan Raider
    Resistance pilot is currently kinda weak. Never used teebo but basing this solely on stats I'd go for Tusken raider, he has a lot of hp, somewhat okay, speed and an assist ability. But those three toons are kinda average at best
  • Options
    Teebo
    Teebo is good in an ewok team. That said, if you're closer to having a resistance team, RP is obviously the way to go. It really just depends on what you're going for. Tusken is the worst of the three, as he has no teams to fit in so far.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo
    As FatherToast said, depends on what you're going for. I'm planning on an ewok team someday (probably 2019 the rate I'm going). Teebo is great with ewoks. If you're having trouble with the tanks challenge then I'd say go with Teebo. With RG stunning and Teebo reducing TM, Mace never moves anymore.
  • GajoNikado
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo
    You will need Teebo for challenges and Raids, other 2 are currently MEEEH...
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance Pilot
    Depends on your plans. I have RP and enjoy using her. She can still hit pretty hard on crits, which come pretty often. And she has high evasion and foresight. But if she doesn't fit in with your other characters, she's not worth it.

Your other option is to just bank your coins until they add a new character you like.
  • WJ28
    41 posts Member
    Options
    @evanbio how much damage can your resistance pilot do. I actually have her at 5 stars but was hesitant to take her any further after the update because people on the forums were saying she got nerfed pretty hard.
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    Options
    yeah im in the same boat wj28, shes 5*, with about half the shards. but not interested in anyone else in gw shipments atm, got lumi and ig86 to 7*, and my LS team is pretty weak so shes one of the stars.

ive got a load of GW credits from the double drop events, so i will continue to farm her i think. she was in my final GW battle today. hits arent great, but lots of evasion and foresight, so she lasts a long time and a useful expose, which one of the big hitters can follow.

pita to gear up tho, needs a million purple bits that everyone else also needs.
  • garublador
    915 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance Pilot
    I like RP for GW and raids. Her special does decent damage, especially if expose procs and the foresight is nice. I geared her up while she was still pretty good but I don't know if I'd do it now. If you finish GW every day you get so many tokens that you might as well star her up at least, especially if you've started on her.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance Pilot
    WJ28 wrote: »
    @evanbio how much damage can your resistance pilot do. I actually have her at 5 stars but was hesitant to take her any further after the update because people on the forums were saying she got nerfed pretty hard.

I went to run a mission to tell you, but am completely out of energy at the moment.... I know I've seen her crit around 7k. She's 5* lvl70 gear 7 right now. I pair her with Sid in the lead for the added crit damage and chance. What I really like about her though is the foresight and added TM whenever she crits. Again, why I pair her with Sid. I don't have many powerful characters, and she's probably near the top for me. But if you have some of the top DPS characters already, it might not be worth it. There's also the bonus of not many people use her. So you get unique points....if only that were a thing.

• WJ28
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm I might just get her to 6 stars than for raids and gw since I've already got her to 5 stars than farm teebo, thanks guys.
  • Options
    Normally I would have said RP, but I am currently farming TR, and he isn't that bad. His basic at VII and 5* hits harder than other popular characters do at max and has a 40% to take off 50% TM. And I am also a fan of any character that can call an assist, especially with Raids.
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    Options
    RP and Teebo were nerfed

I am in same situation and decided Biggs
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I went TR in the same boat as u....
  • Options
    Resistance Pilot
    I went RP and she was 6* when she got needed. I took her to 7* but really just use her in my GW b team. My 7* tr is better as his health much better
  • BobAFeet
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Tuskan Raider
    Tusken raider is fantastic in the raids... Especially if you have another Tusken with him...
  • Options
    Does anyone have Teebo by themselves in the Raid (without any other Ewoks or with only Chirpa)? Is he viable there? Scout and Elder only have 2 hard nodes so it will take forever to farm them.
  • K3Morgan
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I didn't realize RP was resistance. Dumb I know with the name. I think I'm going that route. A team with Poe as lead, Finn, Rey, RP, and Poggle for offense up excites me. I feel like it would wreck!!!

I have seen a 7* teebo though with 6,700+ power. And TRs turn meter reduction would be huge in the raids. Him and chewey could really keen the rancor off the board.

Uggggg.... Good in all the toons, I see.