People that pre-craft and use Dooku?

Baldo
2863 posts Member
Absolutely insane teams. RG 40k health, QGJ removing turn meter with basic, Rey one shotting anyone not named RG or Fives, Phasma giving advantage, Dooku's Leader ability leaving the team almost literally untouched.

Replies

• Options
    RG has 40k health? Since when?!
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Options
    Yep.. we didn't cry loud enough about pre crafting. Nothing will be done. Enjoy your pre crafted overlords.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Since that protection update @Darth_Plagueis1. You cannot tell me you do not consider protection health.
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options

A gear 10 RG has 52k effective health.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options

That's just stupid considering vast majority of players will not be able to reach this point for several months. And even then it'll be just one or two of there characters. The current system is broken.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Wait so that means like Chewie whose super easy to farm as well as HEAL himself!!! is not good?!? Why isn't he here?
    People sure are whiny about everything but have yet to see other things to be offered..... He's not the only toon that has high health and protection...
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »

That's just stupid considering vast majority of players will not be able to reach this point for several months. And even then it'll be just one or two of there characters. The current system is broken.

Pretty ridiculous indeed.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Wait so that means like Chewie whose super easy to farm as well as HEAL himself!!! is not good?!? Why isn't he here?
    People sure are whiny about everything but have yet to see other things to be offered..... He's not the only toon that has high health and protection...

I have a 7* RG not pre crafted so it has 28k health. That is why, I'm assuming you have an RG that is Pre crafted. & all I said was the team is insane I wasn't B i t fhing
  • Options
    Yea i'm almost level 78 running OB, Rey, QGJ, RG & Daka with team power of 32,502. I'm fighting the same team at #1 with 39,052 power. I don't mind fighting teams with a few thousand more but this is insane. So much for a balanced game as we are back to toons taking me out with one hit. Stup.id FIX IT!!!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    GenKillYou wrote: »
    Yea i'm almost level 78 running OB, Rey, QGJ, RG & Daka with team power of 32,502. I'm fighting the same team at #1 with 39,052 power. I don't mind fighting teams with a few thousand more but this is insane. So much for a balanced game as we are back to toons taking me out with one hit. Stup.id FIX IT!!!

+1 Sucks man @GenKillYou
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Look, at this point it's no longer really pre-crafters. I pre-crafted 2 droid callers, but bought both of my furnaces with crystals.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Look, at this point it's no longer really pre-crafters. I pre-crafted 2 droid callers, but bought both of my furnaces with crystals.

@StarSon I am waiting on a furnace to show up. I have the crystals for 5 but have no luck.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »

@StarSon I am waiting on a furnace to show up. I have the crystals for 5 but have no luck.

@Baldo that is definitely a problem. I just felt the need to point out that pre-crafting is no longer an issue.

Personally, I think we should just have a gear shop where we can buy whatever.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

@Baldo that is definitely a problem. I just felt the need to point out that pre-crafting is no longer an issue.

Personally, I think we should just have a gear shop where we can buy whatever.

I have brought up this gear shop for months ever since I had 500 MK 5 Laptops. @StarSon
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't QGJ removing TM with basic have to do with upgrading his basic ability to level 8 and nothing to do with gear?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Doesn't QGJ removing TM with basic have to do with upgrading his basic ability to level 8 and nothing to do with gear?

You may be right about that but gear level and abilities go hand in hand. @scuba Regardless his 7000 plus power has something to do with pre crafted gear.
  • Options

I have a 7* RG not pre crafted so it has 28k health. That is why, I'm assuming you have an RG that is Pre crafted. & all I said was the team is insane I wasn't B i t fhing

Haha no I actually don't have anyone pre crafted and I have RG at 6* yours is better than mine and you're complaining? I really don't push in arena and I'm ranked 95.... To have him 7* you must have spent some money or spent some money. Just saying not sure why you're complaining at all
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Haha no I actually don't have anyone pre crafted and I have RG at 6* yours is better than mine and you're complaining? I really don't push in arena and I'm ranked 95.... To have him 7* you must have spent some money or spent some money. Just saying not sure why you're complaining at all

I am not complaining.................. I said the team was insane to face I am not mad about it.
  • Options
    If you aren't complaining what are you doing then? Haha
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    If you aren't complaining what are you doing then? Haha

Just saying the team is difficult to beat! I need it! @Darth_Plagueis1