Does phase 3 or 4 give you the most damage?

Pelle
20 posts Member
Which gives you the most damage? Should i wait til 4 is open or start at phase 3 right away?

Replies

• Pelle
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe 4 since the rancor cant eat any?
  • Munkie
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Yes let your guildies fight the hardest parts so you can fight in the easier phases that will earn you the most damage placing you at #1 on the damage leaderboard. Best guild member ever.
  • Options
    I get 200k damage with my A team regardless of which phase I do.

Weird.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    Options
    I've done the most on three, then two, then four. He's buffed in stage four, and no door to topple him. I've not done four that much though, and he was below 50% so I couldn't make full use of Yoda.
  • Pelle
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Munkie wrote: »
    Yes let your guildies fight the hardest parts so you can fight in the easier phases that will earn you the most damage placing you at #1 on the damage leaderboard. Best guild member ever.

Isnt that what it is about? You cant see that the devs made the guild so that we have to compete against eachother?

Im more happy with better gear at for example rank 4 than 10 because i made a strategic choice to participate in phase 2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3. I will be a great guild member the day we can share the rewards.
  • Pelle
    20 posts Member
    Options
    I get 200k damage with my A team regardless of which phase I do.

Weird.

Weird, yes. There should be a lot of difference. Phase one gives the least damage due to the guards i guess.

• fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I was only able to do stage 4 today and got the least amount of damage out the 5 raids we've done so far. Rancor's speed and cooldown rate is up so he just goes on a killing spree.

I think if you have the right team stage 1 is where the most damage can be done. I just need to find a good strategy to tackle it. Don't think I have the right toons.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    It depends on your setup. Phase 4 is very tricky because he moves extremely fast and his brutal abilities are on short cooldowns. Devour is actually only a minor nuisance compared to getting debuffed and slammed every other round.
    Yoda timing is also a big factor.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Munkie
    90 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Pelle wrote: »
    Munkie wrote: »

Isnt that what it is about? You cant see that the devs made the guild so that we have to compete against eachother?

Im more happy with better gear at for example rank 4 than 10 because i made a strategic choice to participate in phase 2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3. I will be a great guild member the day we can share the rewards.

And this is why EA didn't create guilds, they created mini-fight clubs. I honestly don't care what place I come in. I want all my guildies to gear up, not just me, a raid requires a team effort to complete not just it's #1 ranked damage dealer. If one person is always getting all the good loot then no one else has a chance to further improve, sometimes I lay off on damage so people can have the top spots. I really don't care, the rewards aren't that great.