Will Yoda event ever not return?

I plan on getting Yoda on my own time, eventually. I am focusing on non-jedis. but, will the event ever be permanently stopped and yoda no longer available?

Replies

• Options
    probably not
  • Options
    I'd like an answer to this too.

@CG_JohnSalera @EA_Jesse

And if the event is ever permanently cancelled will he be farmable somewhere after that?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    Options
    I doubt they'll ever make him not available. Would not be fair to new players. If anything it will happen more often, or they'll just change the way he's obtained altogether.
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    Options
    It shows 8 days on the timer. They brought it back today.
  • Options
    It shows 8 days on the timer. They brought it back today.

Yeah, we know that. The OP is asking if the event will ever be permanently removed.
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    Options
    They can't just not allow people to aquire him in the future. I mean they could, but why?
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    If they removed it some people would be stuck with 5 and 6* Yodas forever. Why would they do that?

I know they do a lot of things that don't seem to make sense but that would take the cake.
  • Options
    It could be like Event only pokemon like Celibi
  • Options
    I'm sure they would make him farmable somewhere else. This way though (at least for tier 6) you get the credits you need to promote him from the event. If they take away the event and make him available some place else they wouldn't get that immediate promotion. Idk if it's true for his last star but idk why it wouldn't be.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say the only change would be to make him easier to get. Eventually into a $5 newbie pack to get him 5 star then GW for the rest. I'd bet that is about a year away though. Maybe when hermit Yoda is given to chromes