Where are the MK 5 Furnaces in shipments?

Prev13
Baldo
2863 posts Member
edited May 2016
Come on really I add a ton of crystals for these, refresh everyday and still see none. Can you make them pop up more this is getting ridiculous. Some have seen plenty already giving them so much of an advantage do to RNG. Why can't this game ever be even? Everyone gets the same shipments or at least the same shipments 4x a day just in different rotation.
Post edited by Baldo on

Replies

• V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen them now. 3 yesterday. That was it. Helped my pvp immensely.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen them now. 3 yesterday. That was it. Helped my pvp immensely.

3 IN A DAY? You're killing me man @V1p3rdyn4sty
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    They've vanished entirely starting exactly when I committed to buying one.

:/
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    medetec wrote: »

Ridiculous man @medetec they don't want 15$ for each one I guess.
  • Options
    I have only seen one since this new shipment thing started. And that was just this morning...so have hope. They will pop up. Some people are just lucky i guess
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_JohnSalera @EA_Jesse any idea what is going on here?
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »

They're getting more money from people spending hundreds or thousands of crystals to refresh the shipments.

Whenever EA's completely silent about an issue it's because they know they're ripping people off and literally can't address it.

• warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I'm still looking for one and it's getting annoying. I'm quickly falling behind in power in arena
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »

They're getting more money from people spending hundreds or thousands of crystals to refresh the shipments.

Whenever EA's completely silent about an issue it's because they know they're ripping people off and literally can't address it.
    @fudgra

Some people I know are crazy whales. Spending 3600 in refresh alone still not seen one. I spend up to 400 this game is a mess. Make it fair for everyone.

First you randomly add 50 pieces to each of these gear. People have had an advantage for a month now, then they're released to the shop more people are getting an advantage and some of your P2P customers are falling behind because of this joke.

On top of that we are spending $15 on an item we never used to need before & you make the RNG this terrible you're kidding me $15 is not enough for one single piece of gear to you?
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options

I wouldn't expect any sort of comment from any devs. This issue has been on going for quite sometime and theyve never commented. I'm sure they know about it but are too content with the system. Right now they have us paying for refreshes at a chance to be able to pay for an item. Think about that. People are just spending money on a chance to be able to spend more money. It's brilliant and amazing for them. Sucks for us lol
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    shampoo wrote: »

I wouldn't expect any sort of comment from any devs. This issue has been on going for quite sometime and theyve never commented. I'm sure they know about it but are too content with the system. Right now they have us paying for refreshes at a chance to be able to pay for an item. Think about that. People are just spending money on a chance to be able to spend more money. It's brilliant and amazing for them. Sucks for us lol

Sloppy and disgusting is what it is.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options

@fudgra

Some people I know are crazy whales. Spending 3600 in refresh alone still not seen one. I spend up to 400 this game is a mess. Make it fair for everyone.

First you randomly add 50 pieces to each of these gear. People have had an advantage for a month now, then they're released to the shop more people are getting an advantage and some of your P2P customers are falling behind because of this joke.

On top of that we are spending $15 on an item we never used to need before & you make the RNG this terrible you're kidding me $15 is not enough for one single piece of gear to you?

They don't care in the least about who has an advantage. Right now they're getting a pat on the back from rising profits generated by people refreshing shipments and then buying this gear if and when they see it.

I've done one refresh for 50 crystals and that's it. I'll just remain in limbo in the top 100 until I'm able to ever upgrade my team. The crystals I bought for a few furnaces will have to last since I'm not buying anymore for anything else after this.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

@fudgra

They don't care in the least about who has an advantage. Right now they're getting a pat on the back from rising profits generated by people refreshing shipments and then buying this gear if and when they see it.

I've done one refresh for 50 crystals and that's it. I'll just remain in limbo in the top 100 until I'm able to ever upgrade my team. The crystals I bought for a few furnaces will have to last since I'm not buying anymore for anything else after this.

Yeah no return or reward for your money at all in this game. @fudgra
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Baldo stop refreshing past the 100, maybe 200 if you're feeling froggy. I found that I was better able to keep my sanity by not being POd about no furnaces and POd at how much I spent hoping RNG would favor me. I used to spend up through the 900s. No more. I might as well just light $5 bills on fire.

I have atrociously bad luck. I'm the poster child for bad luck in my guild and it's resulted in quite a few laughs at my expense. The system is complete crap and it better change soon, or it will cause players to leave.

Never have I seen a system that incentivized me to not spend.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    @Baldo stop refreshing past the 100, maybe 200 if you're feeling froggy. I found that I was better able to keep my sanity by not being POd about no furnaces and POd at how much I spent hoping RNG would favor me. I used to spend up through the 900s. No more. I might as well just light $5 bills on fire.

I have atrociously bad luck. I'm the poster child for bad luck in my guild and it's resulted in quite a few laughs at my expense. The system is complete crap and it better change soon, or it will cause players to leave.

@Telaan yes I'm going to stop, figured they would be showing after a few refreshes daily. Nope not at all, I have 9k crystals waiting for furnaces only and they don't even give them to me cost 80$ my currency like wt f? 80 for gear alone how ridiculous.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    None for me in a week
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    None for me in a week

You give these people thousands for entertainment and don't even get entertained.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Just sos ya know. Not all precrafters had to deal woth furnaces. I precrafted for savage and daka-neither needed furnaces.

@fudgra

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

Never have I seen a system that incentivized me to not spend.
    I have read your posts and now think about you every time I see a furnace. They will come

• Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    It's all I care about, I wake up early so I don't miss a 6 hour window. Still nothing while everyone else progresses.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    BamBam wrote: »
    Just sos ya know. Not all precrafters had to deal woth furnaces. I precrafted for savage and daka-neither needed furnaces.

@fudgra

BamBam wrote: »

@fudgra

Those aren't offered in the shipments I don't think and those are not as much of a concern anyways.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    None for me in a week

It's been about that long for me as well.

Shortly after the update I saw 3 within a couple days. Then it simply stopped showing up.

More crap business practices. "LOOK! The extra gear we created that you all want and need is here! But we're not telling you we reduced the chance of seeing one from 70% to 2% overnight so you will keep buying crystals to refresh."

Seems to be the case.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    It's all I care about, I wake up early so I don't miss a 6 hour window. Still nothing while everyone else progresses.

Sucks.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    None for me in a week

Shortly after the update I saw 3 within a couple days. Then it simply stopped showing up.

More crap business practices. "LOOK! The extra gear we created that you all want and need is here! But we're not telling you we reduced the chance of seeing one from 70% to 2% overnight so you will keep buying crystals to refresh."

Seems to be the case.

They're shady tbh, this is just bad business. Why not take my money? Not giving us answers to this is just Pi ssing me off immensely.
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Four more refreshes and nada. That makes well over 40 refreshes, crystal and regular.

Is there some kind of incantation or ritual? I'm not above bloodletting...
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Diraan wrote: »
    Four more refreshes and nada. That makes well over 40 refreshes, crystal and regular.

Is there some kind of incantation or ritual? I'm not above bloodletting...

SMFHHH
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    None for me in a week

Seems to be the case.

They're shady tbh, this is just bad business. Why not take my money? Not giving us answers to this is just Pi ssing me off immensely.

They're taking people's money in the form of crystals for refreshes. I'm sure they have some evil math wizard working behind the scenes that tells them they'll make more money this way.

We're just screwed.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    None for me in a week

Seems to be the case.

They're taking people's money in the form of crystals for refreshes. I'm sure they have some evil math wizard working behind the scenes that tells them they'll make more money this way.

We're just screwed.

Why no answers?
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    None for me in a week

Seems to be the case.

We're just screwed.

Why no answers?

Because they know we're right about their intentions and admitting it would make them look even worse?

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    None for me in a week

Seems to be the case.

We're just screwed.

Why no answers?

Because they know we're right about their intentions and admitting it would make them look even worse?

Wish I could swear on here,