RG dodge rate is off the chart!

Eebers
89 posts Member
Yes, RG seems to have a higher dodge rate than just about anyone I've encountered. This is a serious problem. First off, there are typically two types of tanks in any game. Turtle/Armor tanks, or shadow/dodge tanks. You can't be both. You can't have 450000 HP, and a natural 25% dodge rate that only gets boosted with Dooku.

In my opinion there are certain heroes that should have a negative dodge rating, i.e. Chewie (I mean come on...), the rancor (seriously he's the size of a house), RG, Fives, etc...

Lastly, which would really help us analyze any of this, PLEASE LET US SEE HEROES' DODGE RATINGS, AND AS A PERCENTAGE. i.e. not some dumb made up number like every other stat in this game that literally means nothing without a scale.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku or Old Ben lead, perhaps?
  • Eebers
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku, which is to be expected. But my point is his base dodge should not be as high as, say, Luminara or someone. A tanky hero with as much defense, protection, and health as he has should have SIGNIFICANTLY lower base dodge than other heroes.

Again, a huge problem is that for some reason EA/CG has decided to keep those stats hidden. Why??