Bundle packs (sorry if this is posted elsewhere)

Hi. I'm fairly new to the game (Level 19). Don't have much for characters yet. Wondering if any of these are worth it:

Dark Side Starter $4.99
2* Greedo
500 Crystals
3 Vader shards
5 Snow Trooper Shards
5 ERG shards
150K creds
10x 5* xp mats

Assassin Droid $24.99
4* HK-47
3* IG-88
1* IG-86
15 IG-86 shards
15 3* Training droids
100K creds

Jedi Starter $39.99
4* Mace Windu
2* Jedi Knight Guardian
25 Jedi Knight Guardian shards
70 Jedi Consular shards
30 3* Training droids
300K Creds

These are the only bundles I see so far (except for the crystals bundles). Just wondering if any of the characters here are worth my time/money.

Thanks for the advice.

Replies

• Options
    I wish I did the assassin Droid bundle personally. That paired with poggle and a Barris.
  • Options
    Are the droids easy to farm up?
  • Options
    All worthless. Grind and get them for free.
  • Options
    I did the Jedi Starter and Droid. The Jedi only thing that I loook back on happily is the JC shards. Mace is Tanky and Smite helps counter taunts but he is a weak hitter.

I did the Droid. As of now I'm not impressed, however upon reading some advice and facing some leveled droids and just getting Poggle at 4* in a Bronz I'm going to build them up after my NS team.

If you do one do the Droid, unless you have JC already then it is almost worth it just for the upping him by a couple stars. I will warn HK is ok, built up I hear very strong and tanky. 86 and 88 are glass, but hit hard built.

Hope it helps.

If you see the Heroine pack I say get it. Barriss got nerfed hard, I was ****, but found a new love of her at her lesser self as she is still a useful leader in GW, and Ventress is just plain sweet, despite slow and semi squishy. Her NS speed boost is cool, she hits hard, debuff heals, strong AOE, stuns. Kind of a do it all type. Built up her and Sid's AOE's reak havoc on enemies leaving them having to burn their heal/s or die when I hit them with JC, Vader, Leia, or Lum, or L:ando, depending on the team I run, typically a Barriss hit won't finish them,lol.
  • Options
    Too much money for too little value.
  • Options
    Too much money for too little value.
    This is what I'm wondering. Is anything in the packs worth the value or should I just try to get my chars through farming?

I did the Jedi Starter and Droid. The Jedi only thing that I loook back on happily is the JC shards. Mace is Tanky and Smite helps counter taunts but he is a weak hitter.

I did the Droid. As of now I'm not impressed, however upon reading some advice and facing some leveled droids and just getting Poggle at 4* in a Bronz I'm going to build them up after my NS team.

If you do one do the Droid, unless you have JC already then it is almost worth it just for the upping him by a couple stars. I will warn HK is ok, built up I hear very strong and tanky. 86 and 88 are glass, but hit hard built.

Hope it helps.

If you see the Heroine pack I say get it. Barriss got nerfed hard, I was ****, but found a new love of her at her lesser self as she is still a useful leader in GW, and Ventress is just plain sweet, despite slow and semi squishy. Her NS speed boost is cool, she hits hard, debuff heals, strong AOE, stuns. Kind of a do it all type. Built up her and Sid's AOE's reak havoc on enemies leaving them having to burn their heal/s or die when I hit them with JC, Vader, Leia, or Lum, or L:ando, depending on the team I run, typically a Barriss hit won't finish them,lol.

I've seen a lot of folks talking about Barriss. I'm still not sure where I'm going, but she might be there. Thanks for the advice.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Wait.

Dark side starter now has greedo instead of dooku? ****?

Dark side starter with dooku was by far the best bundle in the game. With greedo that's just lame.

So after barriss they are now nerfing packs? What's next, nerfing shipments to 3 shards instead of 5?

About barriss. She still is actually a great character. But since she got nerfed a lot of people said heck with her, but she still has something unique to bring in averaging out all health, saves a near death character. And she has a great leader ability
  • Options
    The droid pack is now by far the best deal and I regret not buying it.
  • Options
    Get the barriss pack. It will pop up for you soon when you gain a few more lvls. Barriss is an awsome healer when she heals someone almost dead<-thats the point of her heal. Also Ahsoka is a great dmg dealer, self and group heal upon crit.
  • Options
    IG-86 is a diamond in the rough.

All I am going to say.
  • Options
    Got 2 new bundles for leveling up.

Force Awakens $99.99
    4* Kylo Ren
    4* Finn
    5750 Crystals
    50 Poe shards
    50 Phasma shards
    40 3* Training droids
    300K credits

Heroine $49.99
    4* Barriss
    3* Ventress
    2* Ahsoka
    1* Nightsister
    30 Ventress shards
    25 Ahsoka shards
    40 Nightsister shards
    30 3* Training droids
    350K creds

Force Awakens seems too much. Heroine could be good though. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Zero, none, nope,Nada,nyet,nein. The packs are all a bad deal.
  • Options
    If you really want to buy, the heroine and Droid packs would be the best choices. This is because you will want most of these heroes, and some are hard to farm. These packs will give you a powerful group of heroes to get started with.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Thanks. I think I'll just grind like everyone else. I have an idea who to go for.
  • Options
    They are all good starters! You'll need an army for GW event at 50+ level
  • Options
    I got the droid and I can honestly say that they are probably the best bundle around for iOS users because of a certain Greedo