Fix the toons!!!!

Behold
6 posts Member
edited May 2016
Fix Tie: pilot keen eye is useless and his hits are useless. It is a very rare shard dropper. It cost money. Fix it
Fix Fives: when he has 85% counter chance it means 85%. And when playing against it, a counter chance should be once not 3 times
Fix Assaj Ventress Strike Fear: removing positive effects is removing positive effects, not giving extra positive effects to the opposite toons calculated based on evasion
Fix Clone Sergeant: removing 50% of turn meter mean reming 50% of turn meter. It does not mean making the other team turn meter run faster.
(Same for other support characters)
Fix Rey: when a toon can make 19K damage in one hit, this is an aboherant behaviour. When a character can kill a tank in 2 hits, its a problem.
Fix Night Sister Initiate. As soon a a character has an evasion of 0.0000001% she misses 4out of 5 times.

Fix the AI. Characters are much stronger, their evasion is much higher than normal and their detrmiental effect mostly succeed! (Referring to pvp)

Last but not least! Fix the dev team who seems to have problem with numbers and operators!

Over an out. Not paying a dime anymore unless my characters are back on track
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options

I'm sure your money will be missed. EA might not make a zillion dollars profit this quater. :'(
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Behold
    6 posts Member
    Options

I'm sure your money will be missed. EA might not make a zillion dollars profit this quater. :'(

There is always a person who plays the türd in forums. are you that special person :smiley: you seem to be anyway.

Bisous
  • Options
    Behold wrote: »

There is always a person who plays the türd in forums. are you that special person :smiley: you seem to be anyway.

Bisous

Says the one posting language that is against the forum guidelines in the thread title.
    Okay dude.

@BentWookiee
    @FashionFett
    @Afista
    @Hillsop
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    So you're only concerned with the 4-star toons? I have several ******* toons and they seem to be working fine. *** Toons are kind of squishy as well.
  • Behold
    6 posts Member
    Options
    They are not 4 stars.
    Tie and Clone are both 6 with 8
    The rest are seven and some with 9

Bisous

Says the one posting language that is against the forum guidelines in the thread title.
    Okay dude.

@BentWookiee
    @FashionFett
    @Afista
    @Hillsop

As for you, do you need a safe space, cry baby?
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Options
    They are not 4 stars.
    Tie and Clone are both 6 with 8
    The rest are seven and some with 9

Bisous

Okay dude.

@BentWookiee
    @FashionFett
    @Afista
    @Hillsop

As for you, do you need a safe space, cry baby?

Says the guy crying about his toons.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    !

So, "Over" and "Out" are used in radio communications with the military. Saying "over" means "I am done sending when I wanted to say, it's your turn to respond". Saying "out" means, I am done communicating and do not expect any further communications". "over and out" together means absolutely nothing and is contradictory, you can thank hollywood for another detail they can't seem to get right.

I agree, fix the broken toons. I think half of your complaints are exaggerated tripe, but their are plenty of other threads that actually give accurate information on buggy characters. Sounds like you just had a bad day.
  • Behold
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, i forgot about the forums bondings hihi great social experiment.
    Lets continue to see if the next step is what it was stated in the book.

Tell your buddy to add momy and dady to the call, he might be emotionally not healthy.
    You might want also to bring your friends to help you...mentally
  • Behold
    6 posts Member
    Options
    !

So, "Over" and "Out" are used in radio communications with the military. Saying "over" means "I am done sending when I wanted to say, it's your turn to respond". Saying "out" means, I am done communicating and do not expect any further communications". "over and out" together means absolutely nothing and is contradictory, you can thank hollywood for another detail they can't seem to get right.

I agree, fix the broken toons. I think half of your complaints are exaggerated tripe, but their are plenty of other threads that actually give accurate information on buggy characters. Sounds like you just had a bad day.
    Thanks for the info, now guess to whom the over an out was for and adjust your sentence
    I dont have a bad day, i am 6 in pvp. I can see when characters are not doing what they are supposed to and when there is an extra push given to toons controlled by ai.
    It is called testing and repetition to validate the statistical numbers. And the sample is not from one day
  • Options
    It is called testing and repetition to validate the statistical numbers. And the sample is not from one day

Noted.

Closing as this isn't going anywhere constructive.
    FashionFett.

This discussion has been closed.