Ewok

I'm focused on adding to my raid squad. I see that scout and elder only have 2 hard nodes for farming (which will take forever). Teebo is super easy in GW (and i have almost no one left to farm). Chirpa is also easy in Squad. Is a 2 person Ewok team of Teebo and Chripa helpful in raids or do i need to go all in to get any ewok affect? Does anyone have experience with only these two in a raid?

My alternative for GW farming is RP (which is already 4 star level 1). Already have Poogle, Phasma, 86, and Lumi in GW.

Current top roster is GS, QGJ, Lumi, Sid, Dooku, Phasma, JC, Poe, 86 88, EK, IGD, Poggle (all 7* full gear)
Heavily geared 5-6* and moving up is Rey, Kylo, RG

Thoughts?

Replies

• Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    For any real Ewok synergy to take place you need Elder.
    But sure, Chirpa will call Teebo + one non Ewok to attack. Won't do much dmg though. He will also give retribution to Teebo and heal Teebo over time an extra round, compared to non-Ewoks.
    Teebo will give TM to Chirpa when using his special to gain stealth.
    Thats it.
    If you dont go all in (all Ewoks), focus on Teebo. He would be useful in first phase against gamorreans if you put him in lead.
    I don't see much use of Chirpa if you only have Teebo and Chirpa.
  • Creen
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Elder is in guild shipments now so that should help ease the hard mode grind.
  • Options
    Ewoks are fun!! Elder is the key though! They are just fuzzy speed bumps without him!!