Greedo can't hit the side of a barn!

djlott
469 posts Member
edited May 2016
I guess that's why Han was able to defeat him and Greedo missed while sitting across from him at the table in the Cantina.

So seriously, what gives with this? Is there some stat that I'm missing with Greedo that makes his basic attack just plain miss 50% of the time? I get the old jumping guy dodge and Lumi leader effect. That in and of itself is crazy. But I'm referring to a straight up battle where leaderships don't offer any additional dodge or evade effects. Greedo just plain stinks at his basic hit percentage.

So, what am I missing here? Which (if any) stat determines general hit percentage for basic and special attacks?

Also, feel free to just rant in this thread because that's pretty much how it started for me.

[Moderator Note: Edited title per our Community Guidelines]
Post edited by Afista on

Replies

• Options
    Does he ever attack twice for you? I used him in a raid today and he never attacked twice and he even crit a couple times but no second attack.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    There's no way his crit triggers 50% bonus attack, in my experience. But, his detonators are pretty useful now. They can crit for HUGE numbers/kill, and are quite useful for eliminating foresight. They, also, don't trigger counter attacks.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines for profanity]
    Post edited by Afista on
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Ha yeah he does but I definitely know what you mean. When I first started using him it took a very long time before I witnessed that second attack. I almost thought it was a bug and it was before the update. Post update, I only use him with Phasma so that I can get guaranteed crits and a better chance at the second attack. And I have had plenty of instances where the second attack just flat out misses too. Really p!sses me off when that happens.
  • Options
    What's worse is missing the Dang door switch! Lol
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Haha, Try Leia, she shoots blanks most of the time
  • Options
    My Greedo hardly misses and crits about 33% of time. He also has been criting for 9-11k since the change with Yoda.
  • Options
    I'm actually a little surprised by this post. Greedo is one of the more dependable hitters/damage dealers on my squad. I admit his second chance attack doesn't seem to go off much, but the first one always hits nicely and the "evasion up" seems to go off frequently.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    I had great luck with Greedo at first but after the update, it just feels like he is constantly missing. It's gotten so bad that I have been subbing in FOO. I dunno maybe I'm having several weeks of bad luck but that just seems to absurd.
  • Options
    He actually hits twice frequently vs Rancor on my 2nd or 3rd battle but I rarely ever see him double attack in GW. Very disappointed in him after getting him to 7* and gearing up.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I used Greedo in Rancor battle this morning. His first two attacks missed. I was like 'WAT THE FOOO'!!!!