GW Shipments and Team Thoughts?

BravoMaxi
62 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hey all, I've been hoarding currency for Cantina, Arena, and GW shipments for awhile now. I've got the credits, training droids and patience to maintain a mostly F2P path going.

So, I've got enough cantina credits to get my QGJ to 5* and also to simultaneously unlock Daka, whom I'll then switch to and start leveling up so I can get through the DS battles (5K is pretty dang frustrating..).

In Arena, finished Sid and I'm going to switch over to ST Han to replace my Chewie who has served me well, but I think run his course.

It's GW shipments that I start second guessing myself. I've got 8,800 War Tokens and finish daily so that's an additional 1200 Tokens everyday. I'm currently upping my Phasma until Max, but I have enough Tokens to be simultaneous farming my next toon.

Main Characters I've focused on thus far:
Lumi 7* G7
GS 6* G8
Sid 7* G7
QGJ 4* G7
JC 5* G7 (Have enough to 6*, but I barely use him anymore)
Phasma 5* G7
Talia 4* G6 (Have enough to 5* her, but holding off if I'm gonna focus on Daka)
Vader 4* G6 (Not really giving this guy much effort for now.)
Chewie 4* G6 (Have enough to G7, but don't wanna waste gears if I'm gonna get ST Han)
RG 2* G6 (This dude is a beat to farm, ooph)

Characters I've Pulled from Chromium Packs:
Leia 2* 35/25
Sun Fac 3*
Ahsoka 2* 29/25
Teebo 5/25

So, part of me thinks I should go with Teebo because I've already got him and could use him in Raids from what I hear. But, I also think Poggle could be fun to get because I love my GS and also have a Sun Fac who I could start gearing (and presumably will also be able to one day farm). But there is also some small part of me that thinks it would be fun to get RP because if the point is to have fun, what's more fun than a hard hitting character who can also expose and gain turns.

Truthfully since I'm F2P I don't think it really matters much. It'll take a long time to farm and gear completely anyways, so it's more of a long play I'm probably looking at here regardless of which toon I go for in the end.

But that said, thoughts?

Replies

• BravoMaxi
    62 posts Member
    Options
    I guess all y'all's Internet must be down. I'll check later to see if any kind souls get their internet restored.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Yea GW shipments are weak after Ohasma and Lumi. You could go Poggle and 86, that'd bring good damage to your team overall. Keep doing ST Han. Keep doing QGJ. You probly need Rey, and you may want Dooku from cantina eventually.keep doing RG. He's the man
  • BravoMaxi
    62 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm supposed to go with Poggle, but as far as game play and enjoyment, I think Teebo would be more fun.

Does anyone have both of them? What's the benefits to one over the other?
  • BubsSolo
    54 posts Member
    Options
    I have both Teebo and poggle. My advice is to finish plasma then start poggle.
    Those two on the same team rock. Teebo has great synergy with fellow ewoks and is tanky. He does not hit hard. Farm st han and 86 from arena.
    A Plasma lead with poggle GS st han and 86 will rock the arena.