Guild Chat/change name features not there

Adelzar
8 posts Member
I had hopes that this new update would finally allow me to access guild chat and finally be able to change my name (I'm still stuck with Mol Eliza), but still neither feature is there. If those features are not available for iphone 5c users then I'd at least have closure on the issue. If that's not the case then what the h*ll? I can live with the name thing but I'm in a full guild and not being able to communicate with them is frustrating. I'm 23 years old and my apple ID says the same so the age block is not the issue. Anyone else having the same problems?

Replies

• Options
    I'm having this same issue. Can't change my name. No guild chat. Can't be promoted to officer in a guild. Can't even create a guild. It's pretty frustrating.
  • Adelzar
    8 posts Member
    Options
    I have no clue if I can be promoted or not since I can't communicate with the people in my guild to even know if they want to do that lol. Haven't tried creating a guild but I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't do either given our similar issues.
  • JGLion
    20 posts Member
    Options
    I have the sane problem...
  • Options
    Same here. Just got off a call with support. She said they cannot change the age associated with an account (was able to change the in-game name, however.)
  • Options
    When I was dealing with support, I gave them my account ID and ally code but they said they couldn't find my account so I couldn't even change my name...