Time to Build "The Recycling Furnace"

Mojavelandbaron
977 posts Member
edited May 2016
We bring our useless gear ingredients that have been piling up by the 100's to The Recycling Furnace, a facility owned and run by the Jawas. Units of anywhere from 2 to 20 (depends on value of end product) are dumped by us, the customer, into a vat of molten metal. A hot, glowing item, not quite shaped, comes out the other end, where it is fashioned by the Jawas into gear or armor that we can use. It would be a fun little part of the game in addition to being practical.
Post edited by Mojavelandbaron on

Replies

• Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    I love the idea but am terrified by what exchange rate we would end up with....

• Options
    Sarryen wrote: »

Agreed
  • Options

Just like the shard shop..
  • Options

Or the 16500 guild tokens for 1 full item............
  • Options
    Or design tech, scanner, droid caller
  • Options

+1
    Every time I open it, I'm flabbergasted that characters I have at 7* are in there.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    "Special offer - 1 purple mark 5 laptop for only 50 of your purple stuncuffs.... get it before it goes...."
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Again...the exchange rates could start out at around 2 pieces of scrap (useless equipment) for a lesser piece of USEFUL gear, and TOP OUT at 20-30 for the best gear. C'mon, EA and Disney...for ONCE in your lives, stop with the greediness. Aren't you already making enough from the $100-plus per person admission to your theme parks and the cheap foreign techies you hired after laying Americans off?
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Woah this is an awesome idea. But yea I have 295 mk 1 blastech weapon mods. Maybe I could get 1/4 salvage portion for that
  • Juan123
    53 posts Member
    Options
    One quarter portion. Next!
  • Options
    Juan123 wrote: »
    One quarter portion. Next!

LOL
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options

Still, even terrible rates are better than no rates at all
  • Options
    Czert wrote: »

Still, even terrible rates are better than no rates at all

THIS. We need gear exchange BADLY. I'd take crappy over nothing any day of the week...although, judging by the way EA treats it's customers, they'll read this and see "oh, they WANT crappy rewards - let's hook them up!"
  • Rie
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Love the idea, but agree that the exchange rates in this game are criminal. There needs to be a way to use the thousands of useless peices of gear and sim tickets that build up trying to earn the few peices that characters actually require
  • Options
    +1 Just like in Star Wars Uprising where you can salvage items or sell them.