Suggestion:Arena battle options rework

I'm sure this frustrates everybody but no-one really cares enough to be vocal about it. When I go for an arena battle I alway want to battle for the best rank, but often I am unsure how high up I can battle and some times it takes way too many refreshes to find it. Not Only is this frustrating for the user but it also causes unecessary data being transmitted which surely has some effect on the server.

My proposed solution(s)
a) Designate the third battle option to always show the highest rank opponent. And have just the other 2 spots change when you refresh the listings.
b) Have each battle option start with the best rank out of its tier ( so each battle option is split into thirds) and on each refresh either increase the rank it shows by 1 or go back to the highest rank for that third if it is already showing the lowest rank you can battle. This makes it easier to browse your options than (a.) but also makes you progress all the way through the listing to go back to your best option.
c) Have a scrollable list of possible opponents displaying username, leader image, squad power with option to select and view full squad. This is the best option for the user but also requires the most development work assuming the algorithms for a/b are not overly complicated.

Replies

• dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    max number of ranks u can jump to for each of your current prize tier:
    tier 8 : 6 ranks
    tier 7 : 5 ranks
    tier 6-1:4 ranks

idk how it works for the rest tho.
    yea mb it could take too many refreshes for the higher tiers cos u can never rly sure if u're fighting the the highest rank player u can, and when u refresh too much, the game crashes -.-
  • Options
    Bump.

Would love to see refresh fixed. Spamming it for 5 mins is terrible.

Option a or b sounds good.