Replies

• Tycho
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Must be a glitch.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    I've faces team with akbar lead, phasma and Han. I was shocked to say I didn't get a move in for like 2/3 turns...it was quite frightening. To bad they hit like pillows so I pulled it back and won.

Still scary though
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    ha sorry I think this is a joke but the OP forgot to put the #sarcasm with it.

Speaking of Tactical Genius, I have fun using this AA special with Lord Vader. In a single turn you can institute AAs Tactical Genius, then on Vader's turn use Force Crush to apply a bunch of DOT effects and then Culling Blade the enemy back to back. It's a nice Eff You to QGJ and Dooku when you need it. Speaking in terms of GW of course.
  • Options
    djlott wrote: »
    on Vader's turn use Force Crush to apply a bunch of DOT effects and then Culling Blade the enemy back to back. It's a nice Eff You to QGJ and Dooku when you need it. Speaking in terms of GW of course.

Is 5* Vader strong enough to finish wounded (with some protection left) gear 9 lvl 80 QGJ?
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    But lando back to back aoe can elimnate entire teams protection first turn.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    i like the leia and rey combos better. leia-rebel tactics into basic, rey-flurry of blows into leverage.
  • Merula
    68 posts Member
    Options
    But lando back to back aoe can elimnate entire teams protection first turn.

Yep. Especially when Leia goes ahead of Ackbar and Lando to get the extra crit rating up to make sure Lando crits the aoe.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    1-Leia goes first and stealth (Akbar attacks, chance for offense up)
    2-Ackbar next does TG (leia attacks say.... RG and everyone gets CC up)
    3-Rey goes, does her second special (offense up since she has CC up), and does her 3rd special. That red royal guard goes red splatter everywhere. If no RG on opponent they probable are down 1.5 toons by now.

Then Your RG goes defense up with 50 percent chance for it to be leia.... Then the toons the opponent RG was protecting fall like dominos.