Can't see all members in guild?

Alugard
108 posts Member
The leader and I cannot see all of our 32 members... we look at last login and see 11 people.. we had to remove some non active people and now see even less...am I missing something? I feel pretty dumb for not finding this myself already but there has to be a way

Replies

• EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    Lemme know how to deal with that too, cause the first Raid I ever ran, only 18 people did anything. And it took 3 days, so that meant another 30 people or so did nothing.
  • Alugard
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Kind of annoying I need to remove them and replace with active people
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have 20 something people in my guild and it says we have 50... I know we dont but now theres the problem i cant invite new players or accept requests. This needs to be fixed. Why when i invite someone to my guild before the ever even look at the invite it includes them in my guild? And if they reject and say no their number stays in the guild?
  • Options
    I have the same issue. I only have 49 people listed on my roster, no pending invites, yet it says we are at 50/50 and won't let me invite anyone.

This bug needs to be fixed ASAP. Guild rosters being broken seems way more important than any bug related to an individual toon!