Did you have fun doing the raid?

XEnVY
29 posts Member
edited May 2016
I personally found it boring.What do you think?

Did you have fun doing the raid? 98 votes

It Was fun
57%
TelaanGenakumaBerdilioCharlesbusaDarthMasterShawnStarSonTakAlriksterGrueniHHbenacrowunit900000Calus_78JediMasterGibsMegadeth3700Boba_The_FetterLegoLegs_NONcomSingleton28Darken26Equus_Pallidus 56 votes
Boring
23%
UshoThePedroKidDaddyngo007Altoon33Nortikka_aikarajuuanonidudelunarwolfGonzalo1495Chris_RenukdfinkTheMadTwadderJazz66VinniarthSantasWSRiggin12CeberusDark_Hemet8211ShotgunWillieS854RedSlayer 23 votes
Mixed (Explain)
19%
MurTelPsiWhiteroomMateosiusT0mmyB23InternetSwagAngrybaldmanHUSKARLAce5Burrito_ManRFCMazurkaAeroboeezDorin_skyMalikarCanner23AurakaSithRizn 19 votes

Replies

• BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Boring
    Honestly, I find it to be kind of... meh. Just another thing to do throughout the day. I don't dislike it, but I don't find it to be something I'm really looking forward to when I log on.

Clan vs. Rancor, meh. Clan vs. clan, sign me up!
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    The first couple were kind of fun. It seems a little stressful now. Trying to figure out when to attempt an escape, which team compositions do the best in which phase, worrying about starring up more characters to have five full teams, hoping RNG works in your favor, etc. The best part is waiting for the reward to show up.

• XEnVY
    29 posts Member
    Options
    BradBread wrote: »
    Honestly, I find it to be kind of... meh. Just another thing to do throughout the day. I don't dislike it, but I don't find it to be something I'm really looking forward to when I log on.

Clan vs. Rancor, meh. Clan vs. clan, sign me up!

Yeah I feel exactly the same.Its not terrible just not A Blast to play
  • Options
    Mixed (Explain)
    It's weird adjusting to failure. You're basically supposed to die. It's a new experience. If it wasn't for the dps meter I'd feel like I didn't accomplish anything.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • XEnVY
    29 posts Member
    Options
    It's weird adjusting to failure. You're basically supposed to die. It's a new experience. If it wasn't for the dps meter I'd feel like I didn't accomplish anything.
    It takes forever to kill that stupid boss pig
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Mixed (Explain)
    Ye camera angles are cool. Otherwise it's kinda boring. Not much strategy, it's mostly like a big punching bag.
  • XEnVY
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Stewpid is a cuss word?
  • Options
    It Was fun
    I loved it today now that the leader abilities are working. Got a couple new characters with enough stars and tried them out. Plo Koon hit the Rancor with offense down, made the fight a lot more manageable. I actually like fighting the Rancor, the guards I hate though.
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    Options
    Boring
    XEnVY wrote: »
    Stewpid is a cuss word?

Stoopid is too I think. Feeding the rancor süx.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • XEnVY
    29 posts Member
    Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    Stewpid is a cuss word?

Stoopid is too I think. Feeding the rancor süx.
    How else is the poor guy gonna eat
  • Options
    Boring
    Meh.
  • Old_Tallen
    385 posts Member
    Options
    Flawed poll is bad.

First time it was fun, after that boring as sin....don't see that option.
  • NONcom
    11 posts Member
    Options
    It Was fun
    There is no problem with rancor. Every raid in every game feels like a punching bag. In this forum another problem is starting to emerge. Because the devs listen to every word the community says, theres a ton of whiny little princesses who are never content. They make everything look bad. But they just need attention, which they lack in real life. So the raid is good. The raiders are getting to be pretty boring;))
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Its cool, but just another thing on the daily list.

Not enough daily replay value, and it doesnt involve enough teamwork with guild mates. There is no guild strategy at t6 and below, just be on and do as much damage as possible before you die is all the cooperation thats involved.

There is nothing like dpsing down the rancor while hes attacking another guild members party or passing battles to other members, or battleing in groups, or viewing other members battles (feels like another lonely event). With that said, I understand this isnt an action mmo kind of game, but there is nothing innovative or beyond whats expected here, just playing it safe with something thats been done before (with web browser games lol)

I do appreciate more content, but it doesnt always have to be bland and what was expected from day 1. 6/10 thanks for the effort.
  • Options
    It Was fun
    Aero wrote: »
    Ye camera angles are cool. Otherwise it's kinda boring. Not much strategy, it's mostly like a big punching bag.

+ 1. There really is rather little strategy to it. I hope for future raids there's a way of building in a teamwork in a more meaningful sense.

Still fun tho XD
  • Options
    For the players who just sending their toons to feed Rancor, it's kinda boring; for me, i'm enjoyed with making improvements on my raid performance by maximizing the duration of every attempt for dps, deciding the best time to escape for important toons, combination of different role of chars, investment on different toons that is useful for raid, skills using time etc; it's challenging for me and i have to use my brain to play the game, i like it so far.
  • XEnVY
    29 posts Member
    Options

+ 1. There really is rather little strategy to it. I hope for future raids there's a way of building in a teamwork in a more meaningful sense.

Still fun tho XD
    Jabba would destroy you in a raid
  • Options
    It Was fun

Still fun tho XD

Jabba is my King, my God, my Everything. If he chooses to smite me down, who am I to challenge his will?

Slug life!
  • XEnVY
    29 posts Member
    Options

Still fun tho XD

Jabba is my King, my God, my Everything. If he chooses to smite me down, who am I to challenge his will?

Slug life!

All Hail Jabba!
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Boring
    boring grind
    - rewards should be the same for the guild
    - rewards are not great for the time it takes. this is the only place to catch up precrafters / P2W who buy gear. on the off chance you place high enough on leaderboard and you actually get the needed gear, it's such small amount compared to what is needed. taking too long to gear, making the grind absurdly high
  • XEnVY
    29 posts Member
    Options
    lunarwolf wrote: »
    boring grind
    - rewards should be the same for the guild
    - rewards are not great for the time it takes. this is the only place to catch up precrafters / P2W who buy gear. on the off chance you place high enough on leaderboard and you actually get the needed gear, it's such small amount compared to what is needed. taking too long to gear, making the grind absurdly high

Like the game wasn't grindy enough