Kylo or SThan gearviii

Is Kylo worth taking to gear 8 or give to Han,I like Kylo but weapons seem weak Han seems to be the talk of the town right now easier to star up

Replies

• Options
    Kylo is a bit lacking at the moment, and is outshined by others. i haven't seen a kylo in arena in... well, ever. his damage is lacking.

st han is great on offense, but falls short on defense, since there are so many ways around his taunt (dispels). once st han has been dispelled, he's kind of useless.
  • Options
    This is the wall I'm at, plus Han is a weaker taunt and I have RG near 5* g7 if I want to go that route just 6* Kylo couple days ago but just is lacking like u said
  • Options
    DarthJimmy wrote: »
    This is the wall I'm at, plus Han is a weaker taunt and I have RG near 5* g7 if I want to go that route just 6* Kylo couple days ago but just is lacking like u said

what other options do you have for farming/gearing? are these the only two you're considering? also, are you intending for these characters to be useful for squad arena, GW, raiding, everything?
  • Options
    I run a kylo 7* gear 9 in my arena team he is very good all around
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Alita wrote: »
    Kylo is a bit lacking at the moment, and is outshined by others. i haven't seen a kylo in arena in... well, ever. his damage is lacking.

st han is great on offense, but falls short on defense, since there are so many ways around his taunt (dispels). once st han has been dispelled, he's kind of useless.

not completely, his passive ability "bluff" is still in effect as long as he is still in the match.

I combo han with RG for double taunt.
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Han gear 8 and Ben gear 9 are a lethal combo together.
    SodenBowl.com
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo, needs gear X, for the damage you're looking for. His protection (almost 16k) and health (almost 19k) at gear IX have me anxious to see it.
  • Options
    I have the last gear to take only one to gear 8 then farm 20 more anyway for the other, I feel Kylo like most characters get better with higher gears I like to have as many purple geared characters helps in GW
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    There's an arena team on my LB using Kylo, and IMO Kylo doesn't add anything to arena, if anything he's taking a spot that can be used for a much better character. The only time Kylo is a threat is in GW, because he deals heal immunity. In arena he's more of a liability than anything.

ST han is far more useful.
  • Options
    SS0DEN wrote: »

I'm farming the old man 40 shards to activate
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    They all get much better IX+. It depends on your team. Han's less squishy VIII to XI, enabling more tm abuse. But, Kylo gets beastly hp/protect. Run the numbers based on your expected needs.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    SS0DEN wrote: »

Han g8 get killed in two hits. Easily.
  • Options
    I will have patience (this game was polished this skill) and soup over it thx all for the good advice
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo, fives, Savage, Dooku and old ben. You can't save them all for last
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »

Lol nice
  • Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »

Tough fight! All I need is Ben
  • Options
    Alita wrote: »

I disagree. I hit top 3 daily and number 1 often. I have Kylo ren gear IX . He's great for me. I just happen to strategize wisely. But overall I would agree STH is better choice to go as I am farming him as well
  • Starjumper
    993 posts Member
    Options
    I have Kylo gear 9 (1 piece) and ST Han maxed gear 8 and run both in my arena team behind a phasma lead. It's a tough call but I'd probably do ST Han first as he'll last a bit longer when you need him more
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384