Heroine starter bundle or crystal?

What do you think, Heroine starter bundle or 7300 crystal?
If you choose crystal what would you spend it on, Energy or Cards?

Replies

• Options
    Heroiс maybe? :)
    Russian SW:GoH Community| 4PDA
  • Options
    If you are going to spend that $$ anyway, I'll recommend Heroine. Because Barriss is the best healer in game right now. And many are using her as leader for PVP fights to field a tank/heal team. Ahsoka is pretty decent as well, as the starting light side units they give you are pretty sad.

Additionally, purchase the dark side starter pack as well.

Data packs are too much RNG, and if you get characters already unlocked, it gives you shards which aren't worth their weight in gold.
  • Options
    I buyed the pack because you get 4 chars.

4*Barriss(light)
    4*(upgrade)Asajj(dark)
    3*Ahsoka(light)
    3*(upgrade)Nightsister

This are 2 usefull Chars for each side.

If you run the Dark Side team with Asajj Leaderskill you have with Talia 3 Nightsisters.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Another random opinion to add. If you plan on dropping more disposable income into the game in the future by all means snatch up the Heroine pack.
    If 50 bucks is all your willing to spend for a while do not get the pack. If you do you will be stuck with a great healer with a crappy undergeared and under leveled team to put around her.

Barriss regardless of how much people hype her up is only as good as the team around her. I have never lost an arena battle to Barris and I am competing against full store only teams. Problem they have is there isn't any synergy with there characters and they rely on Barriss to carry there team. She can't.
    To hear people talk they all say healer/defense teams are the current meta for PvP and best you can have atm. But in complete honestly I dont think many soft launch players really explored or pursued the different synergy options available. I think most found a fotm and created teams around that. What I have learned from players smarter than myself is the game design is much more complex than that. Once you start seeing DPS crit teams consisting of designed synergized characters that buff one another through almost every ability you will see these healer heavy teams dominated quite easily.
    Ive spent around 90USD so far with around 50 in chrono cards and 40 in energy. I got VERY lucky with chrono cards and have a synergized scoundrel team that I think made it through the nerfing/ balance phase of soft launch because no one ever pursued the right combination of characters.Granted I will spend 100's of dollars to star up my chrono only crew... I will as long as the game company continues to invest in the game. Just my two cents!
  • Options
    Thank you for your opinions!
This discussion has been closed.