do you think we should be able to exchange gear and stuff?

bngman
369 posts Member
edited May 2016

do you think we should be able to exchange gear and stuff? 28 votes

yes
17%
ArijitRFClunarwolfAceCVDraykoh 5 votes
yes but only between guild members
17%
PsiDorin_skyrenato4571Wolfpack22Costellios 5 votes
no
32%
T0mmyB23BloopercusValent_AntonaDeadHeadAndyDjbzlastiiLeandrovvthecuriousocelotMelBotes 9 votes
they will never do this as they want our cash to buy them
32%
RangerVortexPetrozzaGonzalo1495CeberusDimesandPenniesval3nt1n0Nastynas91CorisRobotech 9 votes

Replies

• Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    no
    Not between players, it would be too easy to abuse.
  • Options
    they will never do this as they want our cash to buy them
    Not a good idea. You could have two accounts, one that soley focuses on grinding characters and one for grindinf gear, then transfer the gear to your other account. Bad idea.
  • Options
    yes but only between guild members
    I think between guild members this could be acceptable. It then pushes the focus onto more team based activities and would/could potentially discourage the afore-mentioned abuse of said system.

Any idea that promotes guilds becoming stronger by working together should be looked at as only a positive.

But in the same token, this could be changed into a market idea, bidding on items rather than gifting per-say. This has similar pit falls of abuse as people could freely exchange between multiple accounts. There's also the argument of currency, what would become the main currency, could crystals be used as currency? This however is a different argument, probably one for the future as the game further develops and the creators decide where they want to be in 6-12 months.

My opinion, in summary, is yes to gifting between guild members, exclusively items to improve their existing portfolio of characters, ie cash or gear.
  • Options
    no
    I agree it's a terrible idea. So many other games have issues solely due to this factor. Think the crying is bad now, just wait until someone feels like they are "plotted against" with gear sharing
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!