Darth Maul

Just pulled shards to make my Darth Maul 5*! Got him to g7 and his abilities are at lvl 5 and he's lvl 63.. what's the best squad he could go in???

Replies

• Alrikster
    173 posts Member
    Options
    A rancor devour sacrifice squad
  • MaxiPriest
    619 posts Member
    Options
    Maul is as effective as fotp and Kylo now. They all hit like wet noodles and are mostly in black and squishy... How wonderful!
  • Alrikster
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo squishiest toon in swgoh!
  • Options
    @Alrikster Yeeeessssss! I've always wanted the perfect toon to sacrifice to the rancor. May it accept my offerings and give me full gear. Lol
  • Options
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    Maul is as effective as fotp and Kylo now. They all hit like wet noodles and are mostly in black and squishy... How wonderful!

FOTP reportedly is being fixed. Not a disagreement with you, just offering a ray of hope if you 7d him
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Maul is absolute trash. takes 2 normal turns before he has the chance, assuming he did not get TM reduction formt he opponent, then does below average damage.
  • Options
    Has anyone tried him leading an all sith team? Seems like the only way he might have any value at all.
  • Options
    He's great for cutting through Jedi heavy teams, if he survives the first assault...lol
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    He's great for cutting through Jedi heavy teams, if he survives the first assault...lol

I second that.
  • Options
    Wish you could use sith in the yoda event..lol