Best Rebel team combo?

Canner23
57 posts Member
I'm trying to make a rebel squad of, rebels. I already have luke, and I'm buying Ackbar shards from the squad arena. Who else should I get?

Replies

• Kopfschuss
    653 posts Member
    Options
    HRScout is pretty solid, and I'm going to try out Lando soon :)
  • Canner23
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    HRScout is pretty solid, and I'm going to try out Lando soon :)

Cool! I'm thinking of getting Wedge, Hoth Scout, and Biggs Darklighter
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    AA lead, Lando, HRS, Leia if you can get her, and ST Han
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    If you're F2P you can go with Biggs. That's assuming you want an all rebel team. Some people will sub the 5th with a healer
  • Canner23
    57 posts Member
    Options
    BMoney wrote: »
    If you're F2P you can go with Biggs. That's assuming you want an all rebel team. Some people will sub the 5th with a healer

My team idea is Luke, ST Han, AA, HRS, and either Biggs, or Lando. I'm kind of mad right now because Ive been currently farming Old Ben, Fives, and Sidous( mistake), none of them are rebels. Oh well xD

• BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    Haha I got a bunch of toons up to level 69 7 star with gear VIII when I first started They have no synergy. They play out ok individually but I wanted a team with synergy. That's why I'm going rebel. I only been working on them about 3 weeks and got them all to 4 stars and gear level 7. Im F2P so it can be done fairly fast. I've tried them out in LS battles stage 6 and the turn meters are ridiculous. They are awesome.

I'm using AA lead, Lando, HRS, Biggs, and ST Han. They are all easy farms. Lando is the hardest but dude does sick AoE if you use AA lead and Lando AoE scores 2 crits you can use AA 100% turn meter and then Lando will get back to back AoE dealing 50% more damage.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    I've literally wiped out 4 toons with Lando before they can even get a shot off
  • GajoNikado
    150 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    AA(L-(Or Whale Antilles))
    STHan
    HRScout
    Lando
    Luke (that you already have)
    If you are a whale: Leia/Han

EE/Lumi/RG/Daka could be inserted in that squad depending the needs/enemys
    Post edited by GajoNikado on
  • Canner23
    57 posts Member
    Options
    BMoney wrote: »
    Haha I got a bunch of toons up to level 69 7 star with gear VIII when I first started They have no synergy. They play out ok individually but I wanted a team with synergy. That's why I'm going rebel. I only been working on them about 3 weeks and got them all to 4 stars and gear level 7. Im F2P so it can be done fairly fast. I've tried them out in LS battles stage 6 and the turn meters are ridiculous. They are awesome.

I'm using AA lead, Lando, HRS, Biggs, and ST Han. They are all easy farms. Lando is the hardest but dude does sick AoE if you use AA lead and Lando AoE scores 2 crits you can use AA 100% turn meter and then Lando will get back to back AoE dealing 50% more damage.

I will be using likely the same team except replacing Biggs for Luke. My current team RN is good, so I won't have trouble winning during re building mode

• Options
    My 2 cents: AA lead + Leia (for ptp) or AA lead + HRScout work best without any further rebels in the squad. That way you are maximising the chances of Leia/HRS being called to assist.

I'd love to try out these teams: AA l, Leia/HRS, Poggle, Poe, RG.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    Oh. You can also use Lando lead and the crits you get will be insane. He also gives the Rebels a speed boost. I just prefer AA lead because he gives Rebels a ton more speed. Plus if you use Hans taunt a random Rebel will still take a shot so it's not a wasted turn. I don't know I just like AA better overall.

I've tried Lando as lead and I Just prefer AA. Just seems I get more turns with him while the other team sits on their hands
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My guildmate is rebels in arena, usually top 10. Drops back to 30-40 overnight.

AA lead
    HRS
    Han (farmable, dont know why people say whale)
    Lando (is a big threat on def as well)
    Leia if you can get her

Luke and Biggs are pretty bad. Definately don't waste time on Biggs.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    My guildmate is rebels in arena, usually top 10. Drops back to 30-40 overnight.

AA lead
    HRS
    Han (farmable, dont know why people say whale)
    Lando (is a big threat on def)
    Leia if you can get her

Luke and Biggs are pretty bad. Definately don't waste time on Biggs.

This is the best setup for a rebel team in my experience but unfortunately it struggles in high end arena vs. a lot of the popular teams people are running currently.