Can I get a turn?

Scourge194
390 posts Member
Since the last update the AI seems to get 2 to 3 times more turns than I do in arena battles. Boom-boom-boom I'm dead! Is it just me?
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Replies

• dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    ye just you
  • Options
    No it is not just you. The arena is now a joke.
  • Options
    I cannot stand the Arena now its a joke, I go in with characters that counter the other team so they counter mine of course and just get destroyed.
  • Options
    The Arena is not what it used to be for sure, I wonder if they changed it in one of the updates. Now it is geared more to the P2P instead of the F2P, with F2P your team will get owned almost every time. The higher up you get the worse the situation becomes. Then again it could be that I have a lame high level team and need more strategic toons.
  • Spkv2
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Just went through that just now! 11 attacks before I made one move! Obliterated me! Down to Mace against Phasma, Dooku and Asajj. Between them all they got to attack 7 times! Two were misses rest...well you know the end result! He did not even get one swing.... Not one!
    Not balanced at all. :s
  • Options
    I just had an awesome match too where opponent had exactly 100% assist from phasma lead :)
    I got 2 turns( yoda and gs) then all enemies attacks called eiher rey or rg and had my whole squad annihilated. Crazy bad rng just made me laugh bc i picked the match as a "easy win" and end up dead in less than 30secs :D
  • Options
    This is where we are seeing P2W teams dominating f2p due to gated gear that can be purchased in shipments for ridiculous amounts of crystals. Adding to that issue is the fact that level 80 players have access to omega mats that sub 80 players cannot get. Im facing that problem right now. Dooku's leader ability is now giving evasion up and offense up for 2 turns on evade. Watching 5's destroy 1 v 3 now because he dodges every 3rd attack and has perm O up.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @Widget_gaget
    I didn't precraft (it is my fault, i wanted more characters for the incoming META rather than the same characters who would take a nose dive possibly).

That being said, I can get into top#50 no issue, but man if i try to pass that down to top#20 its just gear 10s as far as the eye can see. I had a GS literally one-shot my GS right out of the gate through protection (my GS is only g8). Nothing I can really do about it =/
  • Options
    its tough @toukai. I can get to about 35th place on my shard before things get impossible.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    @Widget_gaget
    I didn't precraft (it is my fault, i wanted more characters for the incoming META rather than the same characters who would take a nose dive possibly).

That being said, I can get into top#50 no issue, but man if i try to pass that down to top#20 its just gear 10s as far as the eye can see. I had a GS literally one-shot my GS right out of the gate through protection (my GS is only g8). Nothing I can really do about it =/

it's not your fault for not precrafting. there were reports of people cheating and banned, and some players were getting banned for getting vader shards from a bug, which is clearly a mistake the devs made. so it's just natural if people who could precraft didn't because they didn't know whether its allowed or not.

lack of communication, very poor planning, poor decision, and poorly thought updates from CG's side were to blame. seems like the big bosses demanded to push updates to their agenda so they just put in content in a rush without any clear plan and enough testing. even up to this point there's still no official statement regarding precraft issues. no sorry, no explanation, not even what they think as devs about precrafting and how it affects the game from their perspective, nothing at all.

it's very apparent that this game is in its very early stages. let's hope in a few months it'll get better, if it survives that long.
  • Options
    @dvl009 well said
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    I've been playing and reading the forums since early November had to change usernames for not remembering my password on the forums. But I have never seen a Dev say anything in a thread but at least you can see the Mods talk some times. So be grateful some one does communicate to them on our behalf even tho we don't always see what the devs say.