What do you think if 'Protection' is Removed from Galactic War?

val3nt1n0
20 posts Member
edited May 2016

What do you think if 'Protection' is Removed from Galactic War? 41 votes

The game will be more enjoyable without 'Protection' in Galactic War
85%
TakBLuby25ValsikjdubuqueOwexBailldonthackDaddyngo007Juan123GuardiasEnarethpowerTwyst3dNightloresslayerdriverJbizzyGBoooryzSpkv2CeberusMetainventerZingthing_7 35 votes
The game is better with 'Protection' in Galactic War
14%
darksideQuikSilver8721HarlodpeterGreg1920lastiival3nt1n0 6 votes

Replies

• Krokovich
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Game would be the same
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    If you remove the protection GW will be a bit harder but also shorter.

If Protection refills on your toons between battles (and i dont mean the so small its not noticeable amount it does now, i mean completely or 50% even if depleted) then GW will still be longer but much easier.
  • TOMxBAKER
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Either get rid of it all together or start new with it each battle.

It seems so simple?

I HATE GW now. The latest **** regarding turn meter is nail in coffin...

Sorry, but I had almost gotten over how stoopid the update was, and started spending again. Now, this is the worst yet...

I failed to complete yesterday's... Faced insane teams over my level from node 8 on. All lev 77 or higher, if they didn't come in with full protection I could have won by being careful and strategizing, not with the protection tho....

Time to become casual player and not spend or quit altogether, I can't take it anymore
  • Options
    TOMxBAKER wrote: »
    Either get rid of it all together or start new with it each battle.

It seems so simple?

I HATE GW now. The latest **** regarding turn meter is nail in coffin...

Sorry, but I had almost gotten over how stoopid the update was, and started spending again. Now, this is the worst yet...

I failed to complete yesterday's... Faced insane teams over my level from node 8 on. All lev 77 or higher, if they didn't come in with full protection I could have won by being careful and strategizing, not with the protection tho....

Time to become casual player and not spend or quit altogether, I can't take it anymore

I couldn't agree more with this
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    GW takes about 30 minutes for me, it could probably be shortened but I like to goof around with my lesser toons on the first few nodes. The first time I have to retreat I switch to my main team.

2 healers, 2 DPS, last slot rotates as needed. 3 healers and your two strongest hitters will mostly eat other teams alive. It would be awful in arena of course, but in GW it's super effective. Last slot is healer/dps/support, not a taunter.

Suicide squad for a team with high first round burst. It's better than trying to recover from a huge deficit.
  • Spkv2
    22 posts Member
    Options
    I do agree with the removal of protection.
    1) It does make it longer and even more frustrating when your "Protection" is gone after 3 or 4 rounds (if you are lucky) and then you have to continually face opponents with full protection. Even if you throw in sacrifices when it comes to then last three you have exhausted those resources.
    2) This is suppose to be a challenge NOT one of frustration which leads to users giving up on the game and deleting it. Game is suppose to be a fun experience not a overly bias and frustrating one.
    I have faced opponents with full protection and because of the config of the team then they get first attack (Which happens more then not) and I got nailed 12 times in a row even before I got one attack off. Lets just say it was an obliteration and not fun nor challenging at all.
    3) An even and fair GW is battling an opponent of equal strength and abilities trying to out maneuver them with skill and intelligence. This is NOT the case here.
    Just saying.
  • Options
    I vote for the protection regeneration after each node.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Jup completly remove protection or make it will fully regenerate after each fight.
  • gorki
    31 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    The regenerating protection is a great idea.

+1
  • Options
    Removing it won't fix the problem, straight DPS teams will still slaughter low power teams. They need to balance it so it isn't like playing against teams with over 50% more health. Give us a refresh before every purple node and I'll be fine. Let it regenerate by 50% between nodes and I'll be fine. The "refresh" we have is absolutely useless and unnoticeable.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    My team usually is without protection the 4th battle... so why not the enemy as well...