Raid Damage only counts against the captain not the guards?

Sparrow
525 posts Member
So i think this is new, but this morning i sent in my A-team on a tier 6 raid, and i did a total of 15k damage, 3 of my toons did zero damage.

The only explanation for this is damage to the guards does not count in your total, but it seemed like it did yesterday....

Come on @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera we are all complaining about the damage being the reward metric, but now its not only can you do damage, but do you have the right debuff toons to let you do damage where it will count the most?

Seriously do you guys even play this game, i really have to wonder sometimes......

Ok im sorry that was probably off base, and i get why you want to have harder things to get cause the whales will get everything and then stop spending, and eventually there will be a limit to how much new content you can introduce, but this is not the right solution, i so far need 5 furnaces, its going to take me at least 6 months to get them, if i focus almost solely on them.....

Sure you added parts to the guild shop, but now we have to choose between the raid exclusive part of one furnace (still need the other parts) or 205 shards for an exclusive or hard to farm character..... that makes no sense whatsoever.

Replies

• mull_to_3
    32 posts Member
    Options
    You are correct, guard damage doesn't count.
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Boo hoo damage has always only counted against the captain, try using a squad ment to fight phase 1.
  • Options
    I hit the captain allot kept the others stunned mosteoporosis of the time and it shows no damage for my team. I have seen tons of people complaining about this bug so when is it going to get fixed. @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    I've never seen that, you are probably attacking the wrong target
  • xxakortsxx
    102 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    its always been this way and it has to be this way- if damage counted against the guards itd be possible to actually farm damage since there's a renewable source that doesnt count toward defeat of the pig itself
  • Options
    It's always been this way. If you want them to change it, then do you want them to count the damage done to the door panel too?
  • Options
    I hit the captain allot kept the others stunned mosteoporosis of the time and it shows no damage for my team. I have seen tons of people complaining about this bug so when is it going to get fixed. @EA_Jesse

It's not a bug.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options

It's not a bug. You only knock down the captain's health and get points for that. It's been that way since day 1 of raids. Kill or stun the guards, then attack the captain. Dispel any taunts. Repeat... :)
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    When you hit the captain you see the percentage go down on the bar above the fight. When you hit the guards it doesn't go down. It's pretty obvious imo.
  • Options
    @M31Andro it's a bug when I keep the guards stunned and hit the captain and it shows 0 damage. I tried to upload my picture but it's not taking. Not sure why you didn't see the remark where I put I hit the captain allot and kept the others stunned.
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    @M31Andro it's a bug when I keep the guards stunned and hit the captain and it shows 0 damage. I tried to upload my picture but it's not taking. Not sure why you didn't see the remark where I put I hit the captain allot and kept the others stunned.

Yep sorry, I missed that comment but did see that they acknowledged a bug where only one person seemed to get all the points and the rest got zero...