Dodge Mechanic

Can we get a fix for the dodge mechanism? Seriously, this is the worst aspect of the game. It needs to be addressed as soon as possible. The percentage of dodges in the game really ruins it. In addition, the advantage given to computer RNG needs to be addressed. There is no reason to have better RNG for the computer. Please for the sake of the game. It is really aggravating and makes the game much worse.

Replies

• R4D4
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Worse than that is the Dodging when a target is stunned - Now this is either work of someone without common sense or a bug they have no skills to fix.
  • TheBasshar
    44 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    R4D4 wrote: »
    Worse than that is the Dodging when a target is stunned - Now this is either work of someone without common sense or a bug they have no skills to fix.

I've gone back and forth about how I felt on that. Visually, "stunned" looks like "frozen" and so dodging while frozen makes no sense. However, if a boxer took a hard hit he might be "stunned" as in unable to formulate an attack but still able to cover up, backup, and weave until he regained composure.
    Post edited by TheBasshar on
  • Options
    TheBasshar wrote: »
    R4D4 wrote: »

I've gone back and forth about how I felt on that. Visually, "stunned" looks like "frozen" and so dodging while frozen makes no sense. However, if a boxer took a hard he hit he might be "stunned" as in unable to formulate an attack but still able to cover up, backup, and weave until they regained composure.

Perfect analogy. I think a stunned char should be able to dodge! I don't want daka,dooku,RG etc turning my toons into sitting ducks. A stun is "loss of turn", not a coma.