Just can't do it anymore.

Thisisa
10 posts Member
I'm retiring my SWGOH career today. I really liked this game and I spent way more on it than I've ever spent on any other mobile game. The issues are real though. Credit Crunch requires mandatory GW completion every day, and it's still not enough. GW is a nightmare and is not a fun game mode. The decision on the retreat button was something I disagreed with last year. I was definitely able to continue completing it, but it was no longer interesting. Now it's just a complete chore and honestly it's a waste of my time every day. I don't need to be spending time and money on a game I have begun to feel is a waste of my time. Congrats on the successful game, and I hope you are able to make it more enjoyable through players' feedback.

Raiding creates a competitive environment t inside the guild and promotes unhealthy sleeping habits. Having to set an alarm for 1 am in order to stay in a relevant reward range is not good in real life. We shouldn't have to change our sleeping habits in order to stay competitive in the game. Where you may schedule late night raids in actual MMO's, in that case the game itself is not dictating your personal schedule.

I imagine you will fix these issues, and hope you do, but I cannot keep getting frustrated at a phone game. Just not healthy.