An other : Who i should get

Hey guys, hope you all doing well! Here's my question. Who i should get in the Cantina, Arena and GW shipments, sitting here with 10k credits for all shipments. Right now i have 13 seven stars characters, no 6 stars, here's the list :

QGJ
Yoda
STH
Sidious
Lumi
JC
Barris
Magma Trooper
Old Daka
Eeth Koth
Kylo Ren
Phasma
Finn

(Im doing well in the arena, so i don't really need a new characters for my PVP team)

With all these characters i feel that i can go to any direction (For an Empire, Rebel or First order team). Maybe some other characters who would work well for the raid?

Any suggestion will help! :smile:

Thx guys

Replies

• Options
    Empire. There will be an event in the future. There has to be!
  • Options
    Fives, Royal Guard, Akbar

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    My Rebel squad is cleaning house. Havent lost a match since omega GIX Luke arrived. Did 223k damage on pig captain in tier V raid today, 78k from Luke. So go get Ackbar Biggs and Luke, all easily farmable.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    If your arena and GW squads are good to go, I'm assuming you're looking for toons/teams that are good for raids. TM reduction is very strong. Teebo, Fives, omega your QGJ if you haven't, etc (Teebs and Fives both have solid HP too). If you can drop the door on him and keep eating his TM you can keep him there for a pretty decent amount of time.

He gets an armor reduction as long as you can keep a debuff on him. Lots of choices for toons that apply various debuffs.

Then there are the common ones, GS, RG, Rey, Old Ben, etc.
  • Options
    thx for the answer guys! Fives and teebo was on my mind too for TM, but i have no toon to make some synergy with them, for now.