Looking for Aayla Secura Outside the Cash Shop?

Mynd
233 posts Member
Any chance making her available outside the cash shop? Shes always been a personal favorite and I was excited to see her in this game, part of the reason I picked it up, but its too expensive to focus getting her.

I spent some and almost have Kit to 7 stars, but rip only Aayla 4. She's falling out of viability at this point in my game and I dont intend to spend anymore for quite awhile. Grinding crystals is a super slow process and my luck hasnt been good so far getting her shards.

Id like a means to focus shards for characters unlocked. Maybe require a cash only means to unlock a character, but then id expect a means to get their shards in other ways.

Side note: is it even possible to raise Darth Vader? Im like 15 shards into getting him to 5 stars.

Replies

• scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Vader can only be obtained from achievments, lucky drop in GW, and randomly in shard shop.

Any chromium exclusive Chara has a chance of becoming farmable but only EA/CG can tell you when/if that will ever happen. My guess is they are not gonna share till just before they do move an exclusive chromium character to farmable.
  • Options
    Someday she will be. All of them will get their turn. Tarkin was just moved to farmable. When new chromium exclusives get made, the old ones cycle out.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for her too. Mine sits at 4 star as well. Just know they can't add all toons to f2p, I mean it is a business.
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    I'm hoping for her too. Mine sits at 4 star as well. Just know they can't add all toons to f2p, I mean it is a business.

Just bias because she has always been a favorite of mine. She is obscure too so it is annoying to me. I don't mind if there are exclusives, I just wanted hope that it will not always be so for her.

I'm surprised at the big names being obtainable through f2p. As it were, they do not mean as much to me.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Usually from what I've seen with QGJ/old Ben/RG/dooku/barris. They will release a p2p if a certain toon is too good or changes the game. Aayla doesn't really do that so I doubt it.
    But trust me, I run Jedi and want her sooooo bad
  • Options
    Mynd wrote: »
    Any chance making her available outside the cash shop? Shes always been a personal favorite and I was excited to see her in this game, part of the reason I picked it up, but its too expensive to focus getting her.

I spent some and almost have Kit to 7 stars, but rip only Aayla 4. She's falling out of viability at this point in my game and I dont intend to spend anymore for quite awhile. Grinding crystals is a super slow process and my luck hasnt been good so far getting her shards.

Id like a means to focus shards for characters unlocked. Maybe require a cash only means to unlock a character, but then id expect a means to get their shards in other ways.

Side note: is it even possible to raise Darth Vader? Im like 15 shards into getting him to 5 stars.

Same for me, I wanted Aayla so bad, I guess my name gives it away :p but the more I tried the more I ended up with Kit Fisto, Darth Maul and Biggs and his ugly mustache... Anyway I did get her but she's stuck at 4 stars forever cause I'm not buying anymore Chromiums, amazing that we spend so much and can't even choose what we're buying, bad, bad deal!
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    If you complete GW everyday and are extremely unbelievably lucky, you could unlock and 7* Aayla in just 330 days!
  • Options
    ^^
    Truth..