Darth Sidious' ability needs rework

Demoralizing Blows (level 7) - Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Damage over Time for 2 Turns. This attack inflicts an additional Damage over Time effect on Critical Hit.

Debuff doesn't even land (owing to his 0 potency) nor is 1 or 2 Damage Over Time "demoralizing" at all even if they land.

My suggestion:
Demoralizing Blows (level 7) - Deal Physical damage to all enemies with 75% chance each to inflict Potency Down, Tenacity Down, Critical Hit Chance Down, Speed Down for 2 Turns. This attack inflicts Health Down on Critical Hit.

(Disclaimer: above is my own opinion.)

Guys, what is your opinion?

Replies

• Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, he's fine. In fact this ability is fine, the dot can go for 2400. But maybe giving him a little more health/protection. Or change his ignore armor skill.

I think; that protection is'nt bad, but it will be more efficient if the two bars (health/protection) both goes down at every blow. Example, you hit for 8k, 5k goes on protection, 3 k goes on health. That will change completly the game and make healers usefull again.

Whit this system, you could rework ignore armor skill by putting dmg directly to the health bar. So toon like sid could be a lot usefull but not a OP destroyer toon. Like a tank killer, really usefull against tank, but a normal toon against others.
  • Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Nope, he's fine.

With due respect,
    First of all, I am not asking anyone for dictation because then there is no need for discussions, but instead, I am asking for opinions (I think sometimes people are way too violent in giving their "opinions" to actually have a valid opinion).

Second of all, in order to give opinions, you need at least two things:

1. Not contradicting others without valid reason nor contradicting your own logic, both of which would make your argument worthless.
    2. Trying to listen to and understand others' opinion before stating your own opinion (otherwise you can always ask for further explanation before arguing with others), which would make the communication meaningful.

For one, it doesn't make sense to me that you stated that he is fine and then gave suggestion on how to make him useful not mentioning you don't even know what my opinion is.
    For another, if you read my opinion carefully, I think I mentioned that his DOT doesn't even land, so I think your argument should focus on whether or not his DOT lands instead of only focusing on how much damage his DOT does.

Otherwise I appreciate your participation in sharing your opinions.

Thanks.