Is it possible, or exploit?

We have a guildie that averages about 700k total for a t5 raid. Today on one reset, over phase 1 and 2 he pulled 3.5 million! I mean if he was uber decked out it could be possible but this guy has only 9 viable t5 toons (jc, sid, mace, lumi, phasma, vader, eeth yoda, jkg).

I mean I can see 'some' synergy and potential, but not 700k a round with those toons and only 9 total, over 2 different phases. If there is an exploit we would like to know about it to handle it accordingly. For reference myself and one other person are the "big hitters" in our guild and with imperfect teams only pull 1 million or so per reset.

Or am I being crazy and this is legit?

Replies

• Options
    Maxed out Ewok teams with RG or other stunner can do 1M damage in phase one with some good luck. 3.5 total seems excessive but I don't think it's a hack, probably just has more than one good combo
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    Options
    Apparently there is a known exploit.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • BillyBeans
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Really??? Another exploit? Wow. I thought something was fishy with 3 guys in my guild...
  • Options
    If you want to report a player that you think is cheating, please send a direct message to @CG_LucifersDaddy here on the forums. He is the one handling all cheating/exploiting reports. At a minimum, he will need your Player ID or Ally Code as well as the name of the suspected cheater. He is also the one that you will want to message if you believe action has been taken against your account incorrectly.
    Do not create posts here on the forums if you believe someone is cheating as it will be removed. Instead, please send all of your reports directly to @CG_LucifersDaddy (aka LD).

FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.