Cmon guys, fix the B1 droids

RU486
1686 posts Member
Its insane that these "support" characters can two shot most 7* L77 G9 characters or make them playable so we can 2 shot anyone too.

Replies

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    With offense up and crit up, yeah.

Learn to play. Droid teams have innate weaknesses. You will either lose fast or win easy. If you dont know how to figure that out, uhh... hint. Look at speed. Poggle and poe are in the,125 to 142 speed bracket.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    With offense up and crit up, yeah.

Learn to play. Droid teams have innate weaknesses. You will either lose fast or win easy. If you dont know how to figure that out, uhh... hint. Look at speed. Poggle and poe are in the,125 to 142 speed bracket.
    LOL not much you can do when QGJ goes then Lumi goes and one droid is half health then they take turns mowing down characters.

No offense up on them.

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Well ur team maybe cant beat droids. One other speed toon and droids cant hardly beat you. Gs or rey. Until jawa engineer comes along 88 or 86 is just an empty spot against a speed team.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    D9nt cry nerf when ur paper gets beat by scissors.
  • Options
    For your information jedi the b1s are PVE and unobtainable
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    They aren't broken but they are tough. Try using QGJ lead with yoda, he can give the whole team a free dodge
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

• Bora
    440 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Did u at least understood what the OP is talking about before being lame?

He's talking about the scripted opponents in light side battles.. Those are not the droids you are looking for.
    Res non verba
  • Options
    The B1s are fast, so speed is a good answer to it. Bring toons with TM manipulation and healers. Yoda is great for reasons already mentioned.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Bring some beefy toons. Those droids are really annoying!

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    If you get Old Ben to use Mind Tricks before they move it should help limit their damage.
  • Options
    Dathcha (L), Jawa aoe 80% stun
    JE to boost those 2
  • Classix
    24 posts Member
    Options
    I run the team of (L)Luminara, Mace Windu, Fives, ST Han, and Biggs Darklighter. Han has pretty decent speed and can usually taunt before they kill anyone, plus I usually get at least 1 dodge with Lumi's Leader ability. Basically all you have to do is survive the first wave of attacks, and then droids are cake. I win against droid team 9 times out of 10.....sometimes I don't get any dodges, and they get lucky crits, or focus Lumi down. Fives and Mace have such stupid survivability that they can usually burn them down quickly.