Chromium packs

124Next

Replies

• Options
    So I had "the itch" (not that itch you nasty wookie), and I decided to buy a pack in hopes of getting Mace unlocked or maybe one of the other Jedi for the coming event. I figured what's the worst that can happen. Then the pack opened and it was awful. Clone sgt, police, more Leia and others my brain has already forced me to forget about and then my one final unlock (guaranteed character) is none other than obi wan motha f'n kenobi lol. So on the one hand he doesn't do me much good for the event, but it's obi wan! I'm happy with the purchase. I did score some needed QGJ shards. Just hit 4* today and he is well on his way to 5* now. People always complain, I thought I'd share some joy.
  • Options
    Nice man, it's great when RNG gods hold you in favor. I'm still hoping one day to get Lando.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Gratz your a winner

Ben is the cromium that I wanted since I started playing, and he is the only cromium only toon I havn't unlocked.

But its nice to hear others having good luck :smile:
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I am like a crackhead waiting for stuff to reset so I can grind some mats for him lol. Forget all about my projects, obi wan must have levels lol.
  • Options
    So I had "the itch" (not that itch you nasty wookie), and I decided to buy a pack in hopes of getting Mace unlocked or maybe one of the other Jedi for the coming event. I figured what's the worst that can happen. Then the pack opened and it was awful. Clone sgt, police, more Leia and others my brain has already forced me to forget about and then my one final unlock (guaranteed character) is none other than obi wan motha f'n kenobi lol. So on the one hand he doesn't do me much good for the event, but it's obi wan! I'm happy with the purchase. I did score some needed QGJ shards. Just hit 4* today and he is well on his way to 5* now. People always complain, I thought I'd share some joy.

duh you got obi wan. He's good even at 4*.