Galactic War Help!

Not really sure if I'm just getting unlucky or am doing something wrong in GW. I was winning above 50% of the time but for around a week I haven't beat it once. I'm level 59 and my team is...

6* Sid
6* Luminara
5* Consular
5* Boba
4* Kylo

They are all at there max gear levels but missing a item or two on there final level.

I use the retreat strategy as much as is useful and am doing very well in arena (Bouncing around 25-10). If anyone has any ideas why it isn't working out for me that'd be great. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Need to use subbing in/out, and fast strike teams once you take out the speed guys. Kill the fastest opponents first like Dooku, Poe, Geo, Leia otherwise they will just pop you as soon as you return. Use Lum FB to kill off Dooku fast, if you have some fast toons like Dooku, Geo, Poe, Leia I reccomend once you get rid of Dooku you sub out your big guns and snipe using retreat.

I run to start

Barriss(Lead)
    Sid
    Lum
    Ventress(To Debuff Chewy taunt and she hits very hard at 6* epic)
    Vader

I end Dooku and typically Sid in round 1, then retreat leave Barriss and Lum in and put in Dooku, Geo, and Leia. All 3 go first and I take guys out 1 by one until just a tank remains. At that point I focus on healing and reset cooldowns. This strategy only really works if you have a lot of stronger toons though. I'm p2p and instead of doing 6-8 7* epics I went with 5+ teams worth of gear 5+ 4*+ toons, with my top 10 all epic all 5-6*, most 6. I use my main 5-7 as starters, my speed 4-5 subs, my Tanks to heal with Barriss, then my tankier lighter hitters to reset cooldowns. I typically have it so most all my cooldowns are 1 or 0 and full health before each new fight. Definately on my starters.

Hope it helps. Feel free to PM with a full team and I'll gladly offer advice.
  • Options
    I start with Barriss (lead), Lumi, Ahsoka, Sid, and Dooku.

I always take out Sid first if he is up and then Glass cannons. I retreat if Chewie taunts or they get a huge buff or I get a huge debuff. (Ben, Phasma, Vader, etc.)

I sub in others against specific 7* heroes as needed and I'll bring in JC to heal up if I can't wait out cool downs beating on a Chewie or Barriss.

Haven't lost a GW in a few weeks now.
  • Options
    I have tried the reteat method and it does not reset my turn meter and the dead opponents are alive as well as mine and back to the health i had when i hit retreat. How should it work and in what order?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    ckelley_72 wrote: »
    I have tried the reteat method and it does not reset my turn meter and the dead opponents are alive as well as mine and back to the health i had when i hit retreat. How should it work and in what order?

Retreat has changed. Now it resets tge combat