Why doesn't nightsister diplomat droid get treated as a droid?

I noticed that my jawa/dathcha aoe never stun the droid. so is it not actually a droid? or is it a bug? (you can find this character on any nightsister mission or the support-squad challenge)

Replies

• Options
    Who is this nightsister diplomat. I want her
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Good observation...ive noticed this too.
  • MaxiPriest
    619 posts Member
    Options
    Hoth nightsister diplomat commando droid for the win!
  • Options
    Dunno, they never lasted long enough in battle for me to care :)
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    Wow great observation.. I just noticed that it managed to stealth once in a while. :|
  • Options
    I think the stealth is new. It used to just turn a dial and do damage bit now it stealths.
  • Options
    I think the stealth is new. It used to just turn a dial and do damage bit now it stealths.

i remember stealth from the beginning. its just the attack and the stealth have identical animations

although that brings to light a whole new issue.

Why does touching your arm deal damage to the enemy? multiple characters have this, just an animation of character touching its own arm and it deals damage to an enemy. no contact made, no projectiles thrown...very poor animation on CG's part
  • Options

i remember stealth from the beginning. its just the attack and the stealth have identical animations

although that brings to light a whole new issue.

Why does touching your arm deal damage to the enemy? multiple characters have this, just an animation of character touching its own arm and it deals damage to an enemy. no contact made, no projectiles thrown...very poor animation on CG's part
    They would randomly stealth but not because of that action. I believe it was really buggy and was fixed on one of the recent updates.
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    The droid is calling an assist from his ship, on both the attack and stealth special.
This discussion has been closed.