MagnaGuard: Good or bad?

Zeeb05
121 posts Member
edited January 2016
So I'm getting close to unlocking the MagnaGuard and it looks like his move are pretty good. Just wondering if anyone has any experience using him and what you think...

MagnaGuard: Good or bad? 20 votes

Great!
0%
eh, medium
35%
SquareMasterTamiasRanivoosSweGuygarcia_george99MaurooooIG1066 7 votes
Not so great
65%
SeroZeroDarknessQuincy_Tihlus32HavokTriggerGhostChiliStevoPoerliRogerfanTakJaasielMacjackylArenHamHeronmar 13 votes

Replies

• Options
    eh, medium
    Hes good if you have time to level up and 7star. But hes only good in a decent droid team. He would be a good fill in for gw or if you know for sure the enemy team is jedi heavy. But other than that... meh
  • Options
    Not so great
    He is poop. He is only good in 1/100 situations.
  • Options
    Don't have him and haven't used him. His abilities are more anti Jedi than pro droid team. I would only use him on my droid team if I was going against a Jedi team, and maybe not even then. I think HK, 86,88,Pog,and Geno synergize better together.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Not so great
    Poor... Have a capped out 7* Droid setup, he is at 5*, HP/dmg/speed totally crap. Skills seem buggy and hardly proc even against jedi, which supposedly has double the chance of procs. I refuse to get him to 7* with the rest of my droids, rather wait for a new medical Droid or grevious or smth...
  • IG1066
    136 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    eh, medium
    Got him in purple gear and 5*. I'm quite liking him in my droid team.
    He's alright, not great, but not pants. He can take a fair bit of punishment and his special move (of AoE and meter reduction) and Hk47s leader skill work quite well with each other.

It does seem as if something is lacking from him, considering the amount grind that is needed to upgrade the dude.

Looking at his gear for lv63 it does look as if he will be getting much stronger.

I will keep persevering, I reckon he'll be the new filth
    ;-)