What characters have the most DPS?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Thats 115% stun over 2 targets....

Aaaaaaaaaaand that's where I stopped reading your post.

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    How is Daka a better healer then lumi? Just the stun? Lumi heals for way more hp

@TheDrewskie

Two reasons:
    1. She isn't there for her heal. She is there to throw chaos into the game by passive resurrection and active heal resurrection. This makes her a gamble character and one of the reasons she pulls aggro right from the get go. Do you kill her and assure other people die (letting the DPS run free to deal damage), or do you kill the DPS only to have Daka revive them anyways and you just wasted all your turns?

2. Her stuns are pretty potent. She reliably stuns not just one person, but two. On a Phasma team, she can be a literal nightmare and have a whole team set to stun in just a few rounds. While she doesn't hit very hard, stun is an incredibly powerful interupt to combat flow for the enemy.

Not sure how many top end PVP threads you read, but healing is pretty much non-existant in the current META, even with protection. Rey/GS/IG86/Leia are all the most picked DPS, and each one can just tap someone until protection is gone, then blow their specials and that person is guarenteed dead.

I've fought numerous teams with a Lumi and have killed 3 of 5 people before Lumi even got her chance to throw a heal to save someone. That's not even mentioning Lumi ever getting a turn with all the Dooku lightning that usually flings her way.
  • Options
    Funny how a conversation about DPS shifts to Lumi v Daka. in my opinion, Lumi should not be compared to Daka because they have different skill sets. to me, though, Lumi is one of the top five characters in the game, hands down. Effective heal and an even better attack. She should be a staple for every arena team. She is for mine!
  • saboater
    111 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Maybe people should preface every response with age of Arena shard and their team power/level in arena.

Some characters are useful at certain stages of a player's "development".

November shard. 37k power usually 1-2 in arena.
    Luminara is useless at this level. Her main attribute is healing and her heal is far less than a single strike of damage. And her heal does nothing to characters in protection.

She was more helpful before I climbed the arena ladder. And is still very useful in GW.