Help me to choose arena top team

Mikymate
112 posts Member
Hi guys, I'm trying to find the best lineup for my arena team. I'm in top3 of a December server. I've 6 toons at 7* gear 9 that want a spot, can you help me to choose?
I'm certain about QGJ and RG. For the other 3 spots, who is best from Rey, GS, Daka and Fives? (I've also the possibility to use StHan, but he's only gear 8). They're all fantastic characters and I'm dithering.
Which lineup would you use?

Replies

• Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    Options
    I'd go with Rey, GS, and 5's to add on. Daka is my favorite character, but I don't think she's as strong an arena character as the other three. Honestly though if you're not running Jedi, you should consider trying Daka in place of QGJ. I think her stun (omega level) is great, and she's almost as fast as QGJ if he's not leading. BTW, who do you see as being your leader?
  • Nastynas91
    504 posts Member
    Options
    I'd go QGJ, GS, Rey, RG, and Daka. I can only imagine Daka stunning half my team while QGJ, GS, and Rey dismantle me while I'm stuck attacking RG. Also, having Daka there prevents your DPS toons from going down
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    I'd go with Rey, GS, and 5's to add on. Daka is my favorite character, but I don't think she's as strong an arena character as the other three. Honestly though if you're not running Jedi, you should consider trying Daka in place of QGJ. I think her stun (omega level) is great, and she's almost as fast as QGJ if he's not leading. BTW, who do you see as being your leader?

I'm using QGJ as leader for his self buff on speed.
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    double post, sorry