Credits here should be double

Gaining credits is insanely annoying so thinking of how to get the developers to help us out here is galactic war this is the only place that would make sense to increase credit drops since we only get 1 reset per day so the player is still restricted some what any ideas on how we can get them to consider this ????

Replies

• Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Id like to promote the title in this post.

I was going to create my own feedback, suggesting better rewards for GW.

The agonizing hardship of GW is right on the money. Takes time, and lots of team crafting to get through it successful. To me, it's the most fun the game offers. Every battle, I clear my squad, and look through my tool box (roster) and find 5 of the best tools (hero's) I need that can work together in defeating the challenege at hand. Sometimes I use a few dull tools just to put a dent in the opponent, then use my shaper tools to finish the job without suffering much loss.

Having lots of fun- but the rewards really seem to lack. This takes time and energy, and I'm seeing many friends give up on caring for GW, because "it's just not worth it." I play it for the fun value, because I'm with everyone else when I say there isn't enough incentive value to complete it.
  • MikaSaber
    116 posts Member
    Options
    +1

I absolutely agree and would be very happy if this got implemented.
  • Options
    +1

Right now GW is more of a pain than anything else. It's not so much the difficulty level as the time/frustration level given the skimpy payoff for the work put in.

Would love to see this part of the game improved (adding Cad Bane does not count as an improvement).
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    +1

GW is a very time consuming chore. The current reward to time/difficulty ratio is way off. The juice is not worth the squeeze.
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've stopped doing GW. It was just too much tedium for too little reward. Doubling the credits would help and would also address what I feel is anabsurd lack of currency in the game right now. It is way too hard to get credits imo.
  • Options
    Doing GW is, by far, the least enjoyable way to spend time in this game at the moment. I finish it every day, because it is the only way to get credits in bulk, however, it is just tedious and annoying. At this point I fight basically the same team (RG + lots of DPS) 6 times in a row. How is this at all fun? Doubling the credits would obviously help, as it would feel more rewarding, especially considering the utter lack of credits in the game. That said, I also just wish it were more fun and less repetitive. Retreating over and over again until you find the team with the perfect RNG seed to beat the same team 6 times in a row is just tedious.
  • HUSKARL
    99 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    Yes but developers like to use "the integrity of the game" excuse when it comes to making lives better for us players so even though as tedious as galactic war is it seems the most viable for the developers to agree to
  • Options
    DarthScott wrote: »
    Doing GW is, by far, the least enjoyable way to spend time in this game at the moment. I finish it every day, because it is the only way to get credits in bulk, however, it is just tedious and annoying. At this point I fight basically the same team (RG + lots of DPS) 6 times in a row. How is this at all fun? Doubling the credits would obviously help, as it would feel more rewarding, especially considering the utter lack of credits in the game. That said, I also just wish it were more fun and less repetitive. Retreating over and over again until you find the team with the perfect RNG seed to beat the same team 6 times in a row is just tedious.

I do my one node a day and don't touch it otherwise. Like so many other chunks of this game, I'm abandoning it.